The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I imagine whoever the "Powerbroker" is will turn out to be the real villain (if there is one) and not the Flag Smashers, since they haven't actually done anything that bad yet (oh no, they distributed vaccines!) and all Enfys Nest's talk about how "things change forever tomorrow" was ambiguous enough that it could be a "actually she just wants to give everyone kittens" twist.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wow, I thought that guy had a chin just like Kurt Russell, but I had no idea he is his son.

I like Sam and Bucky. THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED.

CaptainWacky

He isn't even sexy enough.

CaptainWacky

It was very fast paced (maybe too much at times) which makes me wonder why the first episode was so slow.

I don't think Zemo being an evil Bruce Wayne fits with how he was in 'Civil War', but Daniel Bruhl was so much fun that I don't care. Liked the new Sharon too (and boy did she kill a lot of guys.)

I guess I was wrong about the Flagsmashers turning out to be allies lol.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh thats right, it's Friday. I was wondering if I slept through last weeks episode again ;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think this is an episode that it would be better if I'd watched the movies! lol There was lots of good action scenes, but I didn't know what was going on sometimes.

CaptainWacky

The writer wrote all three John Wick movies (and the next two currently unreleased) so I imagine he has in fact seen John Wick.

My ideal MCU show would just be Emily VanCamp as Sharon, Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, and Ming-Na Wen as Mae travelling the world and beating up/throwing knives at men. With no explanation as to why.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I would watch that.

CaptainWacky

They released the Zemo cut.

CaptainWacky

I thought this week's was much better written and better paced than last week's (which had fun stuff in it but was kind of all over the place.) The end shot was very well done.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It was a great episode, my wife said the new captain America has a very punchable face.

I love how he got humiliated by the wakandans, no shock that he ended up taking that last dose.

Looks like Battlestar got cancelled again.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Lamar!!!!

I'm glad I can stop wondering if new Captain America is going to be a bad guy or not.