I want to smell dark matter
MIRROR IRIS IS EVEN BETTER.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IRIS IS TRAPPED IN THE MIRROR!

CaptainWacky

She's definitely doing it bad on purpose. They need to reveal she's really American at some point.

CaptainWacky

It's good that Iris is getting more screentime. Sometimes in past seaosns she hasn't had much to do.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like Ralph's slightly evil girlfriend.

Will they ever put the multiverse back, or do you think they'll stay on the single earth?

CaptainWacky

Wasn't there a voiceover at the end of Crisis indicating that the multiverse actually returned too? And the characters just don't know yet. It's confusing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know! I thought at the end of Crisis that the worlds went back, but then the next episodes they were all on the same earth and so I thought I must be wrong. I don't even remember the voiceover.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Definitely other earth's, you see Routh superman flying over one, and some of the characters from other shows not on earth prime, so there are at least four or five earth's maybe more.

CaptainWacky

And trillions of people would be dead if the multiverse wasn't restored. Which wouldn't be very happy.

CaptainWacky

What's the point of Frost when she's just the same as Caitlin now?

Why do they keep introducing new secondary team members? Replacements if anyone leaves?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Grodd said the multiverse is merged. SO CONFUSING. Gorilla Grodd and Barry were actually fun! Also, I like Chester.

CaptainWacky

I don't understand the multiverse. :rwmad:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've never seen this series before. Just searched Netflix and wow, what fun. I'm gonna start tonight.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've never seen this series before. Just searched Netflix and wow, what fun. I'm gonna start tonight.
I've still yet to watch Arrow except for the crossover episodes. I should probably do that before the stay at home fun ends. And before Stargirl starts sometime in May.

CaptainWacky

Is there some law that says they need to feature Thrawne EVERY season?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Is there some law that says they need to feature Thrawne EVERY season?
I wouldn't say he was featured. He possessed Nash Wells for an episode and they're using Thawne's instructions on how to build an artificial speed force from Nora's journal.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
So glad someone finally yelled at Barry for keeping secrets EVERY TIME.