The Flash season 6

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Also, why can't The Flash be fun again? TIRED OF MOPEY SADNESS ALL THE TIME :rwmad:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Also, why can't The Flash be fun again? TIRED OF MOPEY SADNESS ALL THE TIME :rwmad:
It will be fun again when the Crisis is over and Barry found some loophole to cheat death. And Oliver will cheat death also somehow. And all our favorite heroes whose Earth's got destroyed my an Anti matter beam will miraculously have been off world or be alive somehow when they merge the Earth's into one.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Then Barry will get rabies or something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
AND THEN I WILL SHOOT HIM. :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Since when do they use centigrade in America? Is this one of the side effects of filming in Canada?

CaptainWacky

Scientists use centigrade because it's the correct one to use.

CaptainWacky

Killing Gypsy off screen seemed kind of cruel, and the way they were talking about her at the end made it sound like the actress had died or something (she hasn't, she's fine and in Watchmen under a mask.) Breacher's pretty dumb for thinking Sisco was the killer (why would Sisco have shown him?) when he's literally from another Earth and knows there's different versions of everyone. Weird episode.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just having some random stunt woman play gypsy's death scene wasn't great either.

CaptainWacky

Why is Breacher named "Breacher" anyway when there's a whole organisation of people who can breach? Did he invent it?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't believe they killed Gypsy :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Did we really need a C-plot about Guy Who Was In One Episode Before trying to ask a girl out? And why does every romantic relationship in this show start at that same coffee shop?

The Bond stuff was really lazy. Like just lifting lines from Bond movies doesn't make a Bond parody.

Why did Ralph just stand there like an idiot when Mohinder showed up at the end instead of like using his powers or something?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
January Galore.

CaptainWacky

It's not even a pun!