The Flash season 6

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BARRY ALLEN, YOU FUCKNOSE.

Iris's famous newspaper article was actually really badly written.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Baby Nora is super fricking cute.

BARRY IS SO ANNOYING. :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

And like none of the trailers for Crisis have an EVIL OILY BARRY in them so it's pretty obvious he'll be back to normal next week.

CaptainWacky

The white facepaint on Frost is starting to look stupid when you see it all the time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Too much evil smiling. Barry still the worst. Mohinder still hot!

CaptainWacky

MOHDINER'S A LOSER, HE LOST.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HE LOST SEXILY, OK. :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

The way the guy with the green eyes just randomly appeared on the island and was like "I'm going to make you a ghost thing, Oliver!" and everyone was fine with it instead of asking "who the fuck are you?" was dumb. And I don't care if he's a guy from the comics, it should make sense for the tv audience.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LUCIFER! BLACK LIGHTNING!

CaptainWacky

SOME GUY WITH GREEN EYES!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't understand what actually happened to Oliver.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't understand what actually happened to Oliver.
He died, they used a Lazurus pit to revive him, had to retrieve his soul from Purgatory, when they found his soul some guy said "Fuck those guys, how would you like my job?" And everyone was like "Don't worry about us Oliver, we're fine without you. No really we're ok with you wasting all our time and effort to rescue your soul." Pretty simple.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, well I got all of that except the reason he stayed in purgatory. I was probably not paying attention because Oliver is blander than Blanders.

CaptainWacky

There should have been a scene where Black Lightning complained about the lack of other black guys in the team. Even J'onn's just a Martian wearing blackface.

CaptainWacky

So Iris just changed her article to "FLASH STOPS CRISIS" with a big photo of her husband and didn't give credit to any of the other heroes who helped, including Oliver who died.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Episode 10 (in case I forget)

I like the new Black Hole mystery so far. Iris going off to snoop around by herself was kinda dumb, but I like the spooky way it ended.

The Question

Eternal
I liked the show -- for quite a while longer than I'm now comfortable acknowledging. Sadly, the teenager-relationshipp-y CW-ness has simply oversaturated it for my taste.

CaptainWacky

Iris is really good looking.