The Flash

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
His face isn't even gold.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Remember when he used to blur his face and alter his voice? Now he just walks around the place where he works with half his face out and his normal voice, I'm surprised there is anyone who doesn't know he's the flash.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This was kind of a fun episode. GOLDFACE.

CaptainWacky

So when the angry meta with fire powers was menacingly approaching a terrified woman half his size saying "I'M GOING TO SHUT YOU UP, BITCH" (paraphrasing, what was he actually going to do if not kill her? Then he loses control of his powers and nearly kills the entire city but he's a HERO because he stops before killing everyone?

Why does Iris employ an EVIL reporter?

The woman in Jitters was incredibly harsh on Allegra too.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I spent quite a bit of this episode on my phone, this was a dull episode and in a week where I lost Magnum and ledgends, how is this shite still on?

The Question

Eternal
Is everybody still crying all the time?

Is that what CW actually stands for, Crying Wussies?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is this a thing. Is it different than the earlier seasons?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They didn't even go after the real killer! Oh, now they'll be going after a meta serial killer.

TOO MUCH BARRY SAD FACE :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

BRING BACK THE GUY FROM HARRY POTTER WHO SAID "MATE" ALL THE TIME.

CaptainWacky

So why did the evil black flames just happen to target two people associated with last week's flame meta?

It's funny how they don't even pretend Ralph was ever a thing anymore.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Nothing seemed to make a lick of sense, it's like they're trying to get cancelled, but someone just won't let it die

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well that was a weird one! I guess anyone who feel sad about anything is in danger.

CaptainWacky

The two people who were killed by the evil flames last week were a guy in the bar who the unrelated flame meta had a fight with, and a poor innocent waitress who the unrelated flame meta was threatening to kill to keep silent. I guess they could have been sad about those things.

CaptainWacky

Barry is so annoying.

Iris killed the mom lol.

OMG TWIST ENDING.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is this the first episode where he doesn't suit up? He looked like he had a lump on his head so maybe he couldn't wear the mask.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Ronnie!

CaptainWacky

Is Robbie Amell actually going to come back or it it just going to be a CGI Ronnie? PROBABLY.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe he needs a job! I haven't seen him in anything in a long time.

CaptainWacky

He's got a show on Amaon I haven't watched.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm watching The Flash a day early so I only have to watch one show every night. lol

SPOILERS SPOILER ALERT OK

This one is Resurrection. Barry is pissing me off AS USUAL. The constipation face about rescuing Ronnie! As if he wouldn't do anything to rescue Iris, even if she didn't want to be rescued. lol So dumb. At least Frost, with her terrible blue lipstick, is willing to help. EVEN IF IT IS WRONG. Of course this is going to turn out a tragedy and Ronnie will explode or something. OF COURSE IT WAS WRONG. The new villain looks really cool, though.