The Fucking Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Child

One Love
I was reading some of Kitty's posts which were complaining of my sex threads-and I had enough, so I made a thread that said "buh bye kitty" basically meaning to me that I was done with her.
Then she posts in that thread that I had her banned. WTF is this true? Did she somehow get banned or something? Well whatever, this is fun so I'll play along. YES I BANNED KITTY! YAY! OMGWTFBBQ lets have some fun!
If she really was banned I apologize cuz thats not cool and I went through that myself.
Then pickle writes me and asks if its true. OMG SRS dude? So I don't answer him because I am insulted.
Now he has made threads at TKR and jack is pissed at me too.
This place is great.
Fuck you all! LOL
What great fun.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Pickle is always doing that, isn't he? By 'that' I mean putting on a show here and then PMing you to ask "Is that really true?" or "Do you really mean that?" or "I was only kidding ha ha." When he asks stupid questions you should answer in random magic 8 ball answers.

Fuck you Gonad, SRSLY.

Not knowing otherwise, (FOR SURE) it was completely plausible.

I never would've believed it in the first place if you weren't actuing like such a bitch about it.

And until today, 98% of everything said on Tk was takes a BS of the board. She's the one who started taking shit seriously. Not me. All I did was act a fucking question.

So yeah, I'm not psychic and that means al lmy questions are stupid.

I overreacted and i apologised for that In PM. I'll repeat it here.

But other than that, fuck you both.

I've been putting up with both you you acting smug and supieor for far too long now.

Then pickle writes me and asks if its true. OMG SRS dude? So I don't answer him because I am insulted.
Now he has made threads at TKR and jack is pissed at me too.
This place is great.
Fuck you all! LOL
What great fun.

Insulted? Really?

Look at the way you've been acting lately.

In the way that I try my best to respect you both as human beings and (don't laugh) friends? In the way that I do my best to respect your boundries no matter how insulted I may feel at the time?

I was halfway tempted to do a lot worse and cause a lot more drama than i did today, and I didn't.

I could easily be twice the asshole I already am, AT LEAST.

Gonad

In the way that I try my best to respect you both as human beings and (don't laugh) friends? In the way that I do my best to respect your boundries no matter how insulted I may feel at the time?

I was halfway tempted to do a lot worse and cause a lot more drama than i did today, and I didn't.

I could easily be twice the asshole I already am, AT LEAST.

Just keep it all TKverse-based and on the board and I am plum happy. I believe you about the asshole thing and have no desire to push you too far. My suggestion for you will sound mean and bitchy but that makes it no less true: I suggest you refrain from having meaningful emotionally-compromising relationships with women you meet on troll boards. I don't know all the details between whatever you and she did or had, but you are allowing it to trickle onto the board and this isn't the place for it. Unless the mean things we all post are part of the punishment and rejection you crave, in which case I'm glad I could be of service.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've been putting up with both you you acting smug and supieor for far too long now.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

The way I see it(now), you got a taste of your own medicine and didn't like the taste. And started whining and crying like a child.

So man up, and learn to dish it out as well as take it.

Just keep it all TKverse-based and on the board and I am plum happy. I believe you about the asshole thing and have no desire to push you too far. My suggestion for you will sound mean and bitchy but that makes it no less true: I suggest you refrain from having meaningful emotionally-compromising relationships with women you meet on troll boards. I don't know all the details between whatever you and she did or had, but you are allowing it to trickle onto the board and this isn't the place for it. Unless the mean things we all post are part of the punishment and rejection you crave, in which case I'm glad I could be of service.

This is all logical and sound advice and doesn't really sound bitchy at all.

I realyl wish I could've kept everything off the board, but I'm just not as secretive as some people. That's gotten me into trouble also.

And no, your mean comments aren't part of the abuse I crave, that's more of a welcome distraction.

But as far as the issue at hand goes, here's how easy it COULD'VE gone:

ME: Did you ask mm to ban Kitty?

LC: NO! WHAT A STUPID QUESTION! I'M INSULTED YOU EVEN ASKED!

ME: Oh. Well I didn't mean to insult you. I may be an idiot but I like to make sure. I'm sorry if i offended you.

LC: LOL IT"S OK Let's talk about something else now!

ALL THAT OTHER SHIT: Never happened.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Or something like this:

Pickle: Did you ask mm to ban Kitty?

LC: I'm insulted so I think I'll have so fun and not answer his question. Oh what a funny reaction this will be.

Pickle: Dammit answer my question already! You did the same thing when you waited 12 hours to answer the requests I PM'ed. FUCK! I think I'll overreact and throw a tantrum here and some other boards.

Loktar: OH GEEZ! Grow up you whiny emo bitch!

LC: Relax, Pickle. I was just having some fun with you.

Pickle: Oh yeah....I see what you did now. That was so hilarious. I apologize if I overreacted. Forgive me?

LC: Apology accepted. Lets move on.

Gonad

Or,

Pickle: I wonder if LC really banned Kitty. Hey, it doesn't really matter in the long run, these things are rarely permanent anyhow, so instead of sending OMG private coomunications I'll start a SINGLE thread for teh LULZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.