The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Here's something I just realized: Generally speaking, there are two kinds of WF posters here: Those that have been run off from WF and those that ran them off from WF. Anc, Anna, Krieg, Chup... If it is so vital to a healthy discussion board that certain posters must be excised, why are you guys the first ones to follow them to a different board so you can have discussions with them? :marathon:

(Oh, and don't get me wrong, you're perfectly welcome to come post here. I just find it amusing. We could all be posting over at WF just as easily. But if this works better for you...)

gturner

I actually agree with that.

Granted, we have a number of mods that are such in name only or post so infrequently as to be useless. It made sense in the Lanzman days when he'd be MIA for weeks, but with the small populace we could stand to thin the herd.

I don't know how obese the mods are, but you don't need to resort to fat shaming them. :oops:

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Here's something I just realized: Generally speaking, there are two kinds of WF posters here: Those that have been run off from WF and those that ran them off from WF. Anc, Anna, Krieg, Chup... If it is so vital to a healthy discussion board that certain posters must be excised, why are you guys the first ones to follow them to a different board so you can have discussions with them? :marathon:

(Oh, and don't get me wrong, you're perfectly welcome to come post here. I just find it amusing. We could all be posting over at WF just as easily. But if this works better for you...)
I could ask you the same question.

I mean, you're the one mewling about WF having no variety of options and then come here to jerk it with a board so right wing that Dinner is considered a centralist. :/

But hey, at least you found a place that makes you happy less miserable, so congrats on that. Maybe you can buy the place from Mentalist and show us how much better you can do. :)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Anna the Retard, ladies and gentlemen.

Oerdin

I could ask you the same question.

I mean, you're the one mewling about WF having no variety of options and then come here to jerk it with a board so right wing that Dinner is considered a centralist. :/

But hey, at least you found a place that makes you happy less miserable, so congrats on that. Maybe you can buy the place from Mentalist and show us how much better you can do. :)

I have always been a centrist. Economically right of center, socially left of center, and generally pro legal immigration but think the numbers should be restricted to the best educated and most likely to be able to successfully adapt. The exception being Mohammedian cultists who never should be let in due to the persistent terrorism related problems those subhuman animals create every where they go. :)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Deny what? That I banned a bunch of people from Wordforge and now I followed them over here because this is where they post?

You know Steve McQueen probably got mesothelioma, scraping asbestos on Navy ships while he was a Marine. You didn't, perchance, work around a lot of lead paint, did you?

Krieg1981

Deathlord.
To many big words for you? OK, here is the simplified version: Stop bring a dick and actually try to understand other peoples arguments instead of just automatically rejecting them with one liners.

Good moderators do that but so far I have never seen you do that. Just a suggestion.
Ok, I'll stop bring a dick. :yes:

Krieg1981

Deathlord.

Because its funny to watch a middle age queen cry about a message board on the internet? :shrug:

The Question

Eternal
...a board so right wing that Dinner is considered a centralist.

Either Anna's suddenly developed a sense of humor or she lost her phone and somebody snagged it and has discovered TK in her browser bookmarks. "Right wing board." Uh huh. Other than myself and Volpone, this place is pretty much aligned with WF on left/right balance.

Unless by "right wing" you mean, "hasn't exiled posters for being right of Mao."

Because that would actually make sense.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
This board always leaned right from my experience. Unless that's changed in the last few years. Admittedly, the Politics forum was a pretty dead before gtardo took to spamming the place and creating an echo.

The Question

Eternal
This board always leaned right from my experience. Unless that's changed in the last few years. Admittedly, the Politics forum was a pretty dead before gtardo took to spamming the place and creating an echo.

Only if leaning right means not shouting down or chasing off posters whose opinions the majority left-leaning posters disagree with. Maybe those who lean left here are just made of sterner stuff than average. I can at least respect lefties who aren't suppression-happy crybabies.