The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

The Question

Eternal
Seems to be down. If they'd IP banned you, you'd probably still be able to reach it, you'd just be... banned.

I'm sure all three of their regulars are very upset.

By the way: How'd YOU like to use my NAKKIN! For those who is unawares, THIS be the nakkin!

The Question

Eternal
Like I'd click any link on this forum.

Oh, don't be a turd salad, it was a link to isitdownrightnow.com specifically aimed at checking on WF.

You're so paranoid. Probably an unexpected side effect of me paying people to slip microdoses of LSD into your fast food.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

The Question

Eternal
Yeah... except the part where WF sold out its founding ideals. So when will the UGO ads show up?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Meanwhile, Wordforge no longer shows up on Similar Web's traffic analysis. https://www.similarweb.com/error/notfound Has the place gotten so dead as to be irrelevant? Or is this part of another winning strategy to attract new posters? :marathon:

The Question

Eternal
I got to hand it to 'Gear, as long as it sticks to snarky hurtful one-liners like a sullen teenager, there's no way to counter it with reasoned debate. You can only point out that it isn't very interesting. :|

And yet, astonishingly, he went on to get even less interesting.

The Question

Eternal
You have created a stereotype where all migrants are rapists, fake and hell bent on claiming benefits and not working.

Oerdin didn't create that stereotype. "Migrants" created that stereotype -- by personifying it. Oerdin is only guilty of noticing what they created.

Oerdin

Wow, it has been a year. The place has gone down hill a bit more but nothing dramatic. Less content posted, more invectives, many people now mostly post at Ten Lunak's private forum which is a real circle full of vindictive people pretending to be pious. I think most private forums degenerate into that eventually.

I have found a few new forums I like though, thankfully not this one, and it is nice to find new communities where things are more active, view points are some what fresher, and the old circle jerks aren't being repeated over and over. It is kind of sad to see the old communities kind of stagnant and decline though I suppose it is how these things work.

Wow, it has been a year. The place has gone down hill a bit more but nothing dramatic. Less content posted, more invectives, many people now mostly post at Ten Lunak's private forum which is a real circle full of vindictive people pretending to be pious. I think most private forums degenerate into that eventually.

I have found a few new forums I like though, thankfully not this one, and it is nice to find new communities where things are more active, view points are some what fresher, and the old circle jerks aren't being repeated over and over. It is kind of sad to see the old communities kind of stagnant and decline though I suppose it is how these things work.
You're still botching about this? Do the other boards know you call muslims animals and condemn all of them?

Oerdin

Who is bitching? Bumping an old thread and saying it is hard to believe a year has passed is certainly not bitching.

What is wrong with you?

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
You're still botching about this? Do the other boards know you call muslims animals and condemn all of them?
In his defense, it's been a whole week since Dinner has called Muslims animals, so that's more progress than the rest of Racistforge. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
What's wrong with calling Muslims animals? What do you think they are, vegetables? Minerals, maybe?

Oerdin

Doesn't matter. You've still got gul and Shooter in there. Of course maybe Nick will stage another coup.

It really is the people in charge who ran the place into the ground. They kept saying it was happening to every forum but it is not and it is just a fact that continues usually banning posters because you disagree with their political views or dislike them (for what ever reason) simply does not help improve traffic or post numbers.