The History of the United States

Islamic Bowels

History of the United States of America one of suppression, death, exploitation, and blasphemy. This will be the super- most evil country of slavery and imperialism. Is not more than never slatternly and the distorted country in the world. It is valid therefore depraved and vile that its citizens make disgusting sexual behavior with themselves, but cannot appreciate the beauty of sex with the camel as we large and is pure muslims. Will wondeful thing in order praise Allah. It will be one force we if entire worship. But you worship your food from the snack and your teles and your iPods. You to clench downward before Allah immediately and to represent to to be his slave.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We already knew that.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
History of the United States of America one of suppression, death, exploitation, and blasphemy. This will be the super- most evil country of slavery and imperialism. Is not more than never slatternly and the distorted country in the world. It is valid therefore depraved and vile that its citizens make disgusting sexual behavior with themselves, but cannot appreciate the beauty of sex with the camel as we large and is pure muslims. Will wondeful thing in order praise Allah. It will be one force we if entire worship. But you worship your food from the snack and your teles and your iPods. You to clench downward before Allah immediately and to represent to to be his slave.

I dont have an Ipod. I feel deprived. I demand you give me one as a gift now.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

FuckALLAH02.jpg