***The Home of USA Track & Field***

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2023 NCAA Outdoor Track And Field Championships: Date, Times, Location, TV Channels, History
Over 250 NCAA member institutions sponsor Division I track and field teams and each year, these teams hope to compete in the championship meet. With over 20 events for both men and women, the championship meet will cap off an exciting outdoor season.

Round - Date - Time (ET) - Site - Network
Men's Day 1Wednesday, June 77:30 PMMike A. Myers ESPNU
Women's Day 1Thursday, June 88:30 PMMike A. Myers ESPN2
Men's Day 2Friday, June 99:00 PMMike A. Myers ESPN2
Women's Day 2Saturday, June 109:00 PMMike A. Myers ESPN2

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2023 NCAA Outdoor Track And Field Championships: Date, Times, Location, TV Channels, History
Over 250 NCAA member institutions sponsor Division I track and field teams and each year, these teams hope to compete in the championship meet. With over 20 events for both men and women, the championship meet will cap off an exciting outdoor season.

Round - Date - Time (ET) - Site - Network

Men's Day 1Wednesday, June 77:30 PMMike A. MyersESPNU
Women's Day 1Thursday, June 88:30 PMMike A. MyersESPN2
Men's Day 2Friday, June 99:00 PMMike A. MyersESPN2
Women's Day 2Saturday, June 109:00 PMMike A. MyersESPN2

Florida wins closing relay for second straight NCAA men's track title
Florida closed with a victory in the 4x400-meter relay Friday night to overtake Arkansas for its second straight NCAA men's outdoor track and field championship and fourth in seven seasons.

Julien Alfred, Texas women win NCAA outdoor track titles
Alfred won the 100 meters with a wind-aided time of 10.72 seconds to become just the sixth woman in NCAA history to win the event in back-to-back years, the first at Texas.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg