The Jew Winehouse

Miss Irma Grese

"Please hun, it's not kosher... God will be angry with me!" pleaded Amy as I forced her to eat another slice of Bacon. "Eat it you fucking Jewish slut" I screamed at her, "you know I only like things that are unclean in the eyes of God!” With that she spat out the slice of bacon and proceeded to suck my throbbing cock. Like a Jewish slut that had just found a morsel of bread in the Warsaw Ghetto Amy sucked my cock with an eagerness that no Jew had ever bestowed upon a gentile’s genitals.

By the time she had finished supping on the last of my goym spunk it was 12:58PM, with only two minutes before the Sabbath. With typical yid cunning Winehouse tried to hypnotise me with her Jewish glare, staring in to my Aryan blue eyes with a false longing. “It will be the Sabbath in a few minutes” she pleaded, “today I would like to observe it”.

“Lazy Jewish Whore!” I screamed, while rushing to change in to my reproduction SS uniform. With that I smashed every item of crockery and glass in her Camden flat, in a pseudo-style Kristallnacht of my own making. “I am the bringer of Bolshevism” declared Winehouse, and with that I proceeded to stamp in her pussy with my polished jack boots.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
goyim spunk, idiot.

Christ, can't you even copy and paste properly?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Sur le pont
D'Avignon
On y dance
On y dance