The Jewish Conspiracy: So Obvious, You'll Fucking Kick Yourself in the Ass

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you
Hey fuckers.

I was thinking about this on the way back from the rifle range this afternoon. See if you can follow me here.

The Jews have been pissed since their origin thousands of years ago. Enslavement, occupation, genocide, you name it. They've experienced it all. That's not cool or funny, I'm genuinely sad for them. They have every right to be pissed.

They believe in the coming of the Messiah. Here comes Christianity, claiming that Jesus is that Messiah and that the Jews are essentially dumbasses for not following him.

Now, this is the end of the line for Judaism. Really, they've had it.

So...

They orchestrate a slow but eventually total takeover of the entertainment industry, specifically Hollywood.

And what does Hollywood hate now? Let's see...Christians, morals, values, heterosexuals, having taste, etc.

So you see, it's one big Jewish conspiracy to get back at the Christians. Mind you, it's not all of them. I'm sure Jerry Seinfeld and that cat from Welcome Back Kotter aren't in on things.

What do you shits think?

Tyrant

You're a shitty dual?

RobL

Punisher said:
Hey fuckers.

I was thinking about this on the way back from the rifle range this afternoon. See if you can follow me here.

The Jews have been pissed since their origin thousands of years ago. Enslavement, occupation, genocide, you name it. They've experienced it all. That's not cool or funny, I'm genuinely sad for them. They have every right to be pissed.

They believe in the coming of the Messiah. Here comes Christianity, claiming that Jesus is that Messiah and that the Jews are essentially dumbasses for not following him.

Now, this is the end of the line for Judaism. Really, they've had it.

So...

They orchestrate a slow but eventually total takeover of the entertainment industry, specifically Hollywood.

And what does Hollywood hate now? Let's see...Christians, morals, values, heterosexuals, having taste, etc.

So you see, it's one big Jewish conspiracy to get back at the Christians. Mind you, it's not all of them. I'm sure Jerry Seinfeld and that cat from Welcome Back Kotter aren't in on things.

What do you shits think?

I don't see it. And, for one good reason:

Jews also hate Arabs. I think they probably hate Arabs more than Christians. If the Jews were taking over Hollywood, wouldn't they be more behind President Bush, who is currently trying to take over the Arab world?

Hollywood really doesn't seem to be behind the war in Iraq, which, if we would win, would increase the safety and security of Isreal.

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
Rob, you might want to stop before you let logic and common sense get in the way of Punny's argument.

\S/

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you
^^^Hey fuck you, asstwat. Don't you think you think you should be polishing that Darth Vader action figure you stick up your ass every night before watching "Family Guy?"

Fucking comic fan faggots. Give the rest of us a bad name.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
RobL said:
I don't see it. And, for one good reason:

Jews also hate Arabs. I think they probably hate Arabs more than Christians. If the Jews were taking over Hollywood, wouldn't they be more behind President Bush, who is currently trying to take over the Arab world?

Hollywood really doesn't seem to be behind the war in Iraq, which, if we would win, would increase the safety and security of Isreal.

And Jews really, REALLY hate cupcakeers.

The Question

Eternal
I wouldn't say Jews, as a whole, do anything at all. Sure, their culture is based on their religion, whether any individual one is practicing or secular. And sure, their religion holds to the idea that non-Jews are basically equivalent to cattle; to be lied to, cheated, manipulated, used, etc., just as long as it doesn't result in the goyim wising up and retaliating; and sure, their own "activists" can introduce terrorism to the Middle East against their British benefactors and get to be in charge of that little theocratic shithole, and later be celebrated as heroes, while anyone fighting back against that regime's naked brutality get labeled monsters; and sure, they can spy on their allies, openly attack their allies and kidnap citizens from their allies' soil with impunity -- but...

Huh. I was trying to defend them, I guess I just lost track of why.