THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

BROWNFOOT

^Dafuq b DAT shit?!^

Looky hyuh!

Now DASS da RILL sheeit!
THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT
Sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found. 404. The page may have moved, you may have mistyped the address, or followed a bad link.

:bigass:

Dafuq u bangin bout? ERR botty know wassup, u re-dick-less azz fool azz nignint azz muh fugga! Slopey ole fo haid wipin, boot lip dribblin, shovel nose snifflin, shoes wif da velcro straps ka-RATCH-a-RATCHIN felonius azz SOD-O-MITE!

I'm OUT!

Fo dis cupcakeatanius fagnit b tryna grab muh dik, yo!

SHEEIT!

TCH!

:scared:

:bill:

Alyssum

Recognize this place Wilson?
l2f144044-m0xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

Pretty sure Jack owns it now, after it got rebuilt after getting crushed by a tree when you had those tornadoes down there. Jack totally owned your ass all through this thread.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep, that's one of my investment properties. Been making good $$$ with a reliable tenant last three years,

Almost ready to flip it. Paid 127k for it after it was crushed and rebuilt.

About to flip it for a little over 400k.

23 Mercer Ave...
Property Details · Home Value Estimate. $372,173 ($269/Sqft) · Property Type. Single Family · GreatSchools Rating. 1/10 - 3/10 · Lot Size. 5,184 Sqft ·

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^Dafuq b DAT shit?!^

Looky hyuh!

Now DASS da RILL sheeit!

Dafuq u bangin bout? ERR botty know wassup, u re-dick-less azz fool azz nignint azz muh fugga! Slopey ole fo haid wipin, boot lip dribblin, shovel nose snifflin, shoes wif da velcro straps ka-RATCH-a-RATCHIN felonius azz SOD-O-MITE!

I'm OUT!

Fo dis cupcakeatanius fagnit b tryna grab muh dik, yo!

SHEEIT!

TCH!

:scared:

:bill:

By the way Johnny...if you're lurking, this is one of your brownfoot posts.

Guess you're the liar about "formatting" the dual, since this is nothing like many of the other posts you cop to. You were the only one that posted with that account. Now that your banned, I have a feeling it won't ever post again. Imagine that?

Cunt hypocrite. Too bad you burned your main over it.