The Life of Dual

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Summer semester's halfway over, thank god. Dealing with multiple intense 5 week summer classes at the same time + insomnia + social life + dealing with my new house = stress! Finally I have most of the arrangements for the house worked out though; I'll be moving in on the tenth. Still need to buy furniture... I have an exam in the morning too. And an essay due. Just finished that this night. And I have another essay due in two days. And another exam in two days. Ugh!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Oh, I just remembered that I also have finals that I missed in the spring semester from going to Turkey.. those are in two days also. :(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You should, like, totally join me in the DVD rental business! Then we could make a Clerks III movie while talking 16 years-old girls into renting Hostel 2, do Rosario Dawson in the backroom and totally beat the crap out of Dark Knight at the box office (sales-wise, I meant. It's pretty sick to try to beat the crap out of a dead actor imo). Our lives would be one loooong, geeky Kevin Smith movie - wouldn't that be worth leaving College for?!?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have just lost 10 seconds of my life to the online search of the word Natch. Sometimes I humiliate myself better than anybody else could ever do.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sometimes I impress myself in how the most mundane colloquialisms manage to throw you!

But hey, your English is about 3 billion times better than my German.

As for Clerks III - If only. Super Kev should do that has his final, final, final swansong to the Jersey characters, and then just do more Q&A and Smodcasts, to continue entertaining the shit out of schmucks like me on a daily basis.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL! The awseome thing is that whenever I see such a colloquialism, it is instantly burning itself into a part of my cerebral cortex that seems to be designed for exactly this purpose!
And btw, I am completely certain that it would take you about a nanosecond to come up with a perfectly proper English sentence that would leave me completely clueless as to what it actually says - I do have my knowledge of English mainly from Mr. Whedon, so if Joss wouldn't think it, I wouldn't understand it ;)
No, he never wrote Natch in any of his scripts. Neverever :D

As for Clerks III - If only. Super Kev should do that has his final, final, final swansong to the Jersey characters, and then just do more Q&A and Smodcasts, to continue entertaining the shit out of schmucks like me on a daily basis.
Oh God, please, yes! (And this is the moment where I - again - have to whine about the fact that Clerks 1 is still not available in Germany. It is a cultural desaster that I will never truly get over)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Get it on the Internet. Criterion Edition - Region 1. I have 4 versions of the movie on DVD, I'm that hooked on Smiddy's movies.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Will do. (And lol, that "is" hooked ;) I can only counter with 3 versions of Fight Club, with one of those just being the cut one...)

OK, obvious question: your most favorite flick of his?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You should, like, totally join me in the DVD rental business! Then we could make a Clerks III movie while talking 16 years-old girls into renting Hostel 2, do Rosario Dawson in the backroom and totally beat the crap out of Dark Knight at the box office (sales-wise, I meant. It's pretty sick to try to beat the crap out of a dead actor imo). Our lives would be one loooong, geeky Kevin Smith movie - wouldn't that be worth leaving College for?!?

I'd love nothing more. :yoohoo:

Ily, you should visit America! Specifically LA!

;)
D