The Mandalorian

Dershocka

dershocka
The twist ending at the end of the series?
They're all clones. He fights clone Vader potrayed by Hayden Christensen. Clone Luke takes clone Yoda to Dagobah, the true birthplace of clones. Mandolorian changes clothes to become the Scarlet Mandolorian.

Clones.

Dershocka

dershocka
The next Saga in the Disney+ Star Wars series.....

JEDI BABIES Starring Clone baby Yoda, Clonebacca, clone Solo, and his new frenemy, clone baby Greedo.

Clone Padme portrayed by Natalie Portman as the Nanny. But only in the first episode, after that its voiceovers with a soundalike, and you'll only see her from the kneehigh socks down. And, just wait until you see the NEWSEST CUTEST character to take the Star Wars universe by storm.... Clone Baby Vader!
He's the nanny's favorite.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will it still be Natalie's feet when we only see her from knee down...

Dershocka

dershocka
Sadly no, also a stand in. That'll be the new bone of contention for fans, as no toes could match her undoubtedly perfect 10 little piggies.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Speaking of stand ins, turns out the body of the mandalorian is played by John Waynes grandson, with Pedro just on voice duty.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

I hope Mando really is a Gungan under his helmet.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Not a fan of the twilek head underpants, looks OK in a cartoon, not so much in real life.

CaptainWacky

Moss voicing the droid was a bit distracting.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Could have done without the woman screaming Every few minutes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm caught up again WACKY.

Lots of good fight scenes, but baby Yoda thinking he got the droid and then looking at his hand was the CUTEST.

CaptainWacky

The flashback sequence with IG-11 being trained was so great. I literally couldn't tell what was practical and what was CGI (and if it was all CGI, why can't all CGI look that good?)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I do not like how this one ended :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
He might not be dead, but I'm sure IG11 will avenge him either way.

CaptainWacky

He's dead as fuck.

CaptainWacky

Would you die for Baby Yoda?