The Mandalorian

Mirah

I love you
A Discovery Has Been Made:

I just got done visiting some friends and family over this last weekend. Since I am not watchng Mandalorian yet I wanted to know which of my friends and family members were watching it-then maybe we could watch together. ANYWAYS

I MADE THE DISCOVERY THAT ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY (not online ones) ARE NOT WATCHING THIS SHOW!!!!! WTF WTF WTF

Seriously WTF

Okay-not only that-they have not EVEN HEARD OF IT! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??!

I even asked my friend is she has seen the baby yoda posted everywhere on social media.
No she says. "What is baby yoda?"
WTF

My sister said, "Ive seen it, but I didn't know what it meant"

Should I be postng this in the Mandalorian thread?
*Copies/pastes, decides not to make new thread.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well it's on Disney+ and probably most people don't have that yet. But there's no excuse for not having seen Baby Yoda on the internet.

Mirah

I love you
And even when I mentioned "Baby Yoda" I thought I would get an "Awwwwww"
But nothing!

Remember that time on Friends when Monica wanted to read somethng at a family event (A wedding or something) and she wanted to say somethng to get a reaction out of her parents, but she was totally doing it wrong and nobody reacted, but they only reacted to thngs Ross said.
YEah, IT WAS LIKE THAT!

CaptainWacky

It was the one where Joey had sex with a goose.

Mirah

I love you
I do not remember that.

Well, I am glad you said this because I just looked it up-and it is called "The One In Massapequa". It was Ross and Monicas parent's 35th wedding anniversary. It was also the episode where Phoebe introduced enthusiastic boyfriend Parker, played by Alec Baldwin.

But alas this is not a friends thread. It is about that show that I have not seen AT ALL. (yet)

The Question

Eternal
BABY YODA TO APPEAR IN SNOOP DOGG'S NEXT VIDEO SMOKING A BABY YODA BLUNT?

(No.)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Well, I am glad you said this because I just looked it up-and it is called "The One In Massapequa". It was Ross and Monicas parent's 35th wedding anniversary. It was also the episode where Phoebe introduced enthusiastic boyfriend Parker, played by Alec Baldwin.

But alas this is not a friends thread. It is about that show that I have not seen AT ALL. (yet)

I should note I can't stand Friends.

CaptainWacky

Great finale. So much great IG-11 action and Chekhov's self destruct paying off. The ferry droid! Giancarlo Esposito is the actual scariest Imperial since like Tarkin or someone. And a live action darksaber! Interesting that they really didn't answer anything about where Baby Yoda came from or why the Imps want him but they must have been sure of a season two all along (I guess it got renewed befor the season even came out since I don't remember it being announced.)