The Mandalorian

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's lucky he didn't get ugly between seasons.

CaptainWacky

Kind of a weak episode. It looked nice as always and had cool things (a cyborg Jawa?) but I didn't care about frog lady except when she was talking through the Moss droid and the story was just "Baby Yoda eats stuff, they get chased by spiders."

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Baby Yoda hongry! lol The spider fight went on forever.

CaptainWacky

Bo Katen has aged well, considering it's been 25 years in universe since we last saw her. I'm glad Sasha Banks wasn't playing Sabine. It's weird she was so prominent in the trailer when she was such a minor character. Titus Welliver was a good choice as an Imperial as he looks like one.

It's good someone finally said "hey Mandalorians don't wear their helmets all the time!"

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked the ATAT crane, but also everything else, you don't get more star wars than shooting stormtroopers at the end of a grey corridor.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
About 10 minutes into the current episode. Already delighted to see Mon Calamari and Quarren. You have to give Jon Favreau his due, this series is nailing it.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Bo Katen has aged well, considering it's been 25 years in universe since we last saw her.

Eh it's only like 9 years since we saw her in Rebels, and to be fair she didn't really age much between Clone Wars and Rebels anyway.

"Katee Sackhoff as live action Bo Katan" is something that I didn't think we'd see when the show started but it was great and I still like her light-up headband.

CaptainWacky

I forgot she was in Rebels.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So if Boba Fetts armour was in the back it's been through reentry, and been in the sea, it's probably not looking great now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm glad Baby Yoda didn't eat the frog baby.

CaptainWacky

Baby Yoda has learned that being eaten isn't pleasant.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Being eaten by someone or something bigger does seem to have been a recurring theme on every episode so far.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
125840472_3630502713638764_6250840111211362012_n.jpg

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I see where the money they saved last week went.

Yep. Similar to how Kill Bill vol. 2 really improved vol. 1, I am happier with S2E02 after watching 03. As half of a two-parter it works much better than as a standalone.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
New episode does not follow on directly from the last one, but is 100% not a 'filler episode' in any way.

This episode just made a reference to midichlorians (albeit not directly). Hell yeah.