The Mandalorian

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But he'll be broody teenage Yoda playing a video game the whole time.

Dershocka

dershocka
I thought it looked like a well made Fanfiction movie at first, but I liked it. The Mandolorian gunner was badass. I groaned slightly at the rocket pack salute at the end if the last episode. Even if it was terrible I'm 3 episodes in so its too late to turn back. Just to see what happens to baby yoda is enough to keep watching. The show strikes a excellent balance between kid friendly, but hard enough for a adult to like. ( like the original trilogy) Sadly, I haven't seen much of clone wars, and none of rebels. Are they worth a watch?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought it looked like a well made Fanfiction movie at first, but I liked it. The Mandolorian gunner was badass. I groaned slightly at the rocket pack salute at the end if the last episode. Even if it was terrible I'm 3 episodes in so its too late to turn back. Just to see what happens to baby yoda is enough to keep watching. The show strikes a excellent balance between kid friendly, but hard enough for a adult to like. ( like the original trilogy) Sadly, I haven't seen much of clone wars, and none of rebels. Are they worth a watch?
Yes.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The show is freaking awesome. I love it.

Apparently it cost 150 million (or thereabouts) to film season 1.

They're making that and more on Baby Yoda merch.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And that is because SW fans will eat shit and ask for seconds.

CaptainWacky

Definitely watch all of Clone Wars. Rebels has a slow start but almost gets to Clone Wars levels eventually. Resistance is shite though.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
It's the magnificent seven in star wars, again, they did this in a very early marvel star wars. Comic, with a giant rabbit no less.

Rebels cat in live action looked weird, hopefully paving the way for some live action rebels characters.

CaptainWacky

They should have given Cara Dune an Ewok sidekick since she's been to Endor.

I really liked the AT-ST and its glowing red eyes and how they actually made it scary.

Baby Yoda playing with children was the cutest thing until next week when he plays with space kittens or something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished the 1st one. BABY YODA!!

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished the 3rd one. It's really a good show.

CaptainWacky

Did not expect to see Pit Droids (owned by the voice of Princess Carolyn)! The Cantina now being run by a droid was a nice bit of irony. I liked that Mando actually treated the Tusnkens with respect and avoided a violent encounter!
The music when they were riding the speeder bikes was really good.
Ming-Na Wen dying so quick was disappointing.
Were we supposed to think the guy at the end was Boba Fett?

CaptainWacky

Also that reminds me that that guy kind of talked like Hayden Christensen and it was either an intentional homage or he was just a bad actor.