The Mandalorian

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That scene at the start with the two stormtroopers talking was exactly the kind of scene J.J. would never even think to include in anything he directed.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The whole episode was incredible just as the whole season has been. So, so many cool moments. It's going to be agonizing waiting for season 2.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
which episode was the last? It's all done? We just finished 5.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I like the fact we are now at a stage where you can no longer tell what is a model, what is CGI, and what was built full size.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The season finale was really great. I will miss IG.

Dershocka

dershocka
I was kinda saddened by the demise of the speederbike storm troppers. I'd like to see some prequel conversations. When did they meet? What other missions have they done? Maybe they encountered Ewoks on Endor.

CaptainWacky

FXWwfZf.gif

(She's hot, that's what I'm saying.)

The finale was so great, as was the whole season. And while I'm going to miss Queel and IG-11, I feel like the way the story was told didn't leave me cheated in any way. There was so much packed in, but at the same time they had enough space for mundane things like the storm troopers missing several shots at a tin can while they were just sitting in the desert. Really looking forward to season 2. But not the wait.

The Question

Eternal
The mother fucking dark saber!

Yeah, but don't actually do that, though. Don't anybody go and, y'know, fuck somebody's mom with a darksaber.

Look, either she survives that or she doesn't, but either way, you're gonna end up with a lot of goopy shit all on your darksaber. And probably your hand, your arm... it's just gonna be a whole mess. Nobody needs to deal with that.

CaptainWacky

The finale was so great, as was the whole season. And while I'm going to miss Queel and IG-11, I feel like the way the story was told didn't leave me cheated in any way. There was so much packed in, but at the same time they had enough space for mundane things like the storm troopers missing several shots at a tin can while they were just sitting in the desert. Really looking forward to season 2. But not the wait.

It's no longer than the normal wait betwee seasons of tv shows and shorter than some!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
90918252_3380761375273168_897782855038402560_o.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

CaptainWacky

So I guess we won't get season 2 until sometime in 2021 unless it's filming in some country untouched by corona.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It films in a warehouse using Led rear projection that makes realistic backgrounds that cast genuine light and reflections on anything put in front of it, I don't think they did any traditional location filming for the first season.

CaptainWacky

Apparently they've actually finished filming season 2 already, but the post production would be a lot of work with everyone self isolating so I still question if it'll be ready this year.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I will pretend I have watched this and make random comments about characters to appear in the gang.

"Yes, Jim was good in that bit"
"Janet was a little weak in the traffic accident scene"

CaptainWacky

You've probably seen a Baby Yoda meme or twelve.