The Mariner probes

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And once again, Blackfoot proves that he's a semi-illiterate 'tard. This time, by spamming a thread in a sub-forum that's EXPLICITLY a spam-free zone. This is just like when he tried advertising his own sub-forum in The Godforsaken Hell Holes - a sub-forum meant for bitching about non-TK boards.

jack

Looks like Chuckie might get Daycared for spamming in a spam free zone :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
mariner10.jpg

This is Mariner 10. It was the first probe to explore the planet Mercury - which it did WAY back in 1974.

Now you may ask, "Now Charlemagne, what in God's name does THIS have to do with sports?" The answer? Not a Goddamn thing. It's just that this little tidbit of information is still infinitely more useful and worth sharing than whatever the fuck Blackfoot tries doing in this forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Now normally, this is where I'd post a pic of Mariner 10, but I think I'll shake things up a bit this time.

So instead, I'm gonna spam this son of a bitch with pics of Utsuho Reiuji - the girl from the video I posted in Blackfoot's "owned pawned trolled whatever" thread in SF. Don't worry, Mariner 10 will return. This is just to spice things up a bit. And why Utsuho? Well, aside from the previous vid.... I don't have a fucking clue. It's still more relevant to anything than what Blackfoot posts here.

275px-Th123Utsuho.png

Reiuji.Utsuho.full.711465.jpg

bff6d2ce56f3dfdf5ee3b0b1ec5e653d01846151_hq.jpg

545dd63a2c901ba3609a397382b206def94f5c89_hq.jpg

tumblr_mkawvlNUU81s5307io1_400.gifv

By Charlemagne:

Now normally, this is where I'd post a pic of Mariner 10, but I think I'll shake things up a bit this time.

So instead, I'm gonna spam this son of a bitch with pics of Utsuho Reiuji - the girl from the video I posted in Blackfoot's "owned pawned trolled whatever" thread in SF. Don't worry, Mariner 10 will return. This is just to spice things up a bit. And why Utsuho? Well, aside from the previous vid.... I don't have a fucking clue. It's still more relevant to anything than what Blackfoot posts here.

posted at - **2019-20 ACC Basketball**

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
do you have more on orbit marine (camp leurgume air force one ranger)-10, orbet 12-twelve or fifty-five oribit?.... whatever.
Okay.... Utsuho Reiuji.... or Mariner 10....

Fuck it, this thread's getting BOTH.

bff6d2ce56f3dfdf5ee3b0b1ec5e653d01846151_hq.jpg

1316_mariner10.gif

that space craft looks cool. How many men can it hold? did it orbit mars yet?

Last edited:

jack

It's orbiting Uranus, I'm pretty sure :bigass: