The Mine Field Reunion 2020: Friday the 2nd of October

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The date of this year's Mine Field Reunion has been announced, please cancel all plans that would interfere with you posting "hi I'm here" on Friday the 2nd of October 2020!

If at least three absent members don't return I'll leave the board forever and send Menty an email reading "JUST FUCKING DELETE IT."

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Does that include my 274 duals?

Because I can't be asked to remember all those passwords.

Mirah

I love you
I feel anxiety about thinking that 3 might not return and this whole board just gets deleted.

I feel anxiety over posting that and CaptainWacky thinks my anxiety is real.

Everything is anxious right now! I can't handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainWacky

What is the Mine Field without the danger that three people won't return to the board and it'll be deleted forever? Is that not, after all, where the name "Mine Field" originally comes from? The three of "trodding" on a "mine" at any time, the "mine" being the lack of three returning members at the Reunion!?

(No, of course it isn't.)

SOMEONE FIND SILENTBTVIOLENT AND FBI PARTE DUE they're not on Twitter or Facebook (well they probably are but they wisely didn't give me their names!)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
If three long lost posters don't return that day, I will flood this forum with pics of ostrich diarrhea.

Don't think I won't.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I look forward to resurrecting the Top 100 Comedy Characters thread for the occasion!

Mirah

I love you
I feel slight guilt over not contributing more to that thread. OMG now I feel anxious and guilty!
(just kidding)
OMG I am working on my routine too!
If anyone shows up I will totally do a stand up routine for the MF!

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You've posted twice in a row so I have to do it!
There's always the Top 100 Comedy Characters DISCUSSION Thread!

giphy.gif

CaptainWacky

ONE
WEEK
TO GO

CaptainWacky

So has everyone been going through their local phonebook like I have, calling anyone whose name vaguely resembles "SilentBtViolent" and informing them about the Reunion? A Mr. Silas B. Volatile set off alarm bells to me. Sure he CLAIMED not to know who SilentBtViolent was, and added that he "doesn't want to come to your fucking Reunion" and that I should "fuck off off the phone you fucker" but I detected something of the old SBV spirit in the way he said it!

CaptainWacky

Has anyone found JOEYMINEFIELD yet? He made 23,000 posts in 2005.

Weirdly the name was just a coincidence (he doesn't know why he picked "Joey.")

Last edited: