The Nintendo Revolution's Controller

Good or bad, eh?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm not going to pretend to know, since I've never used it, but SURELY Nintendo put a little research and development into it, so I suspect it'll be good.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This is the one-handed one, that looks as if it would give me severe RSI, right?

Don't you think the buttons' layout is a little akward? You'd have to shift your grip on the controller to reach them all comfortably, which would mean you'd have to move the remote, which could be interpreted as a command, moving your character on the screen.

CaptainWacky

I'm SURE Nintendo thought of that too, BF.

YES there's going to be a "normal" controller too which MAY OR MAY NOT fit over the one handed thing as a "shell".

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Black Feathers said:
Don't you think the buttons' layout is a little akward? You'd have to shift your grip on the controller to reach them all comfortably, which would mean you'd have to move the remote, which could be interpreted as a command, moving your character on the screen.

RSI = Repetetive Strain Injury.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like the vibrating hole there on the left side.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Never seen it. But unless it has at least fifteen buttons, it's wack, yo.

CaptainWacky

I think the controller should be a lifesize Susan Kennedy which you order around.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

God yes.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You could have her shoplift, feed the cat, clean the soot out of chimneys, rape Andi Peters while he's raping Saskia from Big Brother and everything.

CaptainWacky

YES. Summer just left Neighbours MAYBE TO GO TO JAPAN TO MODEL FOR THE CONTROLLER!?