The Shield is the bomb diddly show.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Vic is cool, obviously. But nowhere near as much of a don mega as Dutch.

Dutch Rules !!!!

dutch1jo.jpg

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Man Agent of Shield could not have sucked more. Hydra has been quiet latley, The Sheild is where its at!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Did you get to the "Serial killer" episode yet? AWESOME! I'll never steer ya wrong on a show! Let me know how you like "Nip/Tuck".

On a side note, I gotta start deleting stuff from my HD. I'm getting space errors. Yikes! I'll burn two more good copies of V Mars then delete season one. *sniff*. I really should invest in a DVD-to-DVD burner.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Thanks for reminding me, I need to burn some stuff off mine too.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm halfway through Season 1. If you're talking about the serial killer episode where Dutch gets personal and obsessed but they don't get the guy by the end, then yes. That story line is going to be picked up at some point again though.

Big Dick McGee

Just wait!

BTW, I didn't know that Dutch's real name was "Holland" until I saw that picture. Did you get it from the FX website?

Oh, one more thing, FX has a series debuting in March called "Thief" that looks incredible!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I had seen the DVD's for rent loads of times but never picked them up until I saw your thread in the Media Center. I'm glad I did, I've been watching it all freaking day.

Big Dick McGee

DID YOU KNOW THAT MICHAEL CHIKLIS STARRED IN THE SECOND-WORST COMIC-BOOK FILM, "THE FANTASTIC FOUR", AS THE EVER-LOVIN' BLUE-EYED THING??

Of course you did, duh me.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, indeed I did. He was probably the funniest thing (pardon the pun) to come out of that train-wreck.

whisky

Boobie inspector
But did you also know he played John Belushi in the film wired.

Big Dick McGee

Yup. He's been in a lot of stuff. The first show he was in was called "The Commish", and he played the total opposite of Vic Mackey. Shoot, I think I might try and dig up some episodes of The Commish to see the difference.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, just starting the 9th episode of Season 1. 9 episodes today in the bag. I've been sitting around in my tracksuit bottoms, unkempt hair, two days without shaving and some oven ready pizza things and a few beers. It's been a good day.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mentalist said:
Ok, just starting the 9th episode of Season 1. 9 episodes today in the bag. I've been sitting around in my tracksuit bottoms, unkempt hair, two days without shaving and some oven ready pizza things and a few beers. It's been a good day.

Just another day in an otherwise sorry life, eh?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
No, most of the time I look after my image and my perosnal grooming to extreme levels. Wait... It's only you.. I don't care.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mentalist said:
No, most of the time I look after my image and my perosnal grooming to extreme levels. Wait... It's only you.. I don't care.

You knew, and you do care. Thanks. I agree that personal grooming is important. Also important is to put television viewing it its proper context. You seem to have trouble in that regard. Resources are available.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Never seen it.

Big Dick McGee

Never been in it.

Big Dick McGee

Mentalist said:
Best cop show. EVER.

Surely not better than COP ROCK?!?!