**The Soul Train Cruise**

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The Soul Train Cruise
www.soultraincruise.com

Enjoy a star-studded vacation with unparalleled access to the classic R&B era. Experience live performances from these superstars:

Charlie Wilson, Eddie LeVert, The Temptation, The Whispers, Smokey Robinson, Evelyn "Champagne" King, George Clinton, Gladys Knight, Morris Day & The Time, Bloodstone, The Original Soul Train Dancers..... And more.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
STFU Jillian.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The Soul Train Cruise

Enjoy a star-studded vacation with unparalleled access to the classic R&B era. Experience live performances from these superstars:

Charlie Wilson, Eddie LeVert, The Temptation, The Whispers, Smokey Robinson, Evelyn "Champagne" King, George Clinton, Gladys Knight, Morris Day & The Time, Bloodstone, The Original Soul Train Dancers..... And more.

Yeah I'll pass. The Soul train dancers are what like 60-70 years old? Saggy tits and old man boners....no thank you.

The Question

Eternal
Shouldn't it be a "Soul Train" train ride? Or a "Soul Cruise"?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
More like Fillet of Soul.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Yeah I'll pass. The Soul train dancers are what like 60-70 years old? Saggy tits and old man boners....no thank you.

most of the entertainer's are close to 60. Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight.That's why it's called the R&B Classic/Old School Era

Gladys Knight needs to reunite with the pip's.

jack

That's not what that period of music is called at all you dumb asshole.

Just shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
its the r&b, old school, motown era. before elvis, willie nelson and frank sinatra was born.

soul music is the start of all music.
period.

i'm going..get you a ticket, so we can meet and greet each other for the first time.

you in or out? a lunch date got me here.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Motown is an American is a record company. The record company was founded by Berry Gordy Jr. as Tamla Records on January 12, 1959, and was incorporated as Motown Record Cooperation on April 14, 1960 in Detroit, Michigan.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
its the r&b, old school, motown era. before elvis, willie nelson and frank sinatra was born.

soul music is the start of all music.
period.

i'm going..get you a ticket, so we can meet and greet each other for the first time.

you in or out? a lunch date got me here.

You'll pussy out on jack, like you did to Conchaga.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
are you sure want to disrespect motown, mister 1000 drummer man?

*laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

you in or out?.

You'll pussy out on jack, like you did to Conchaga.

*laughing*

your invited to hang and swing too. yeah or near, big man?. 'conchaga' is not invited for sure.

any one else care to meet and greet me?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
*laughing*

your invited to hang and swing too. yeah or near, big man?. 'conchaga' is not invited for sure.

any one else care to meet and greet me?

No thanks, I'll hang with Conchaga instead. He'll actually show up.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
c'mon people, get on that soul train. let's take that r&b soul rival, back to the late 60's, early 70's trip.

most of yall got to be 35 or older.

is this speak freely?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

^how can y'all turn that down?^

and there's more.... i'm pretty sure the jackson's and stevie wonder will be there.

The Question

Eternal
Nobody cares. And by 'nobody' I mean you, you nobody.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

^how can y'all turn that down?^

and there's more.... i'm pretty sure the jackson's and stevie wonder will be there.
Tito Jackson was pretty cool when I saw him play with the BB King Band last Thursday.

The Question

Eternal
The Original Soul Train Dancers

Wait, the Original ones? Aren't they in their 80s or some shit? Who the fuck would want to watch that?

jack

Charles likes old saggy broads and deer scat. Sounds like a match made in heaven.