The Umbrella Academy

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If they've already filmed the season, the LAST thing I would want to see is a friggin' ZOOM wall of the cast. SHOW US SCENES!

I'm so sick of entertainment "from home". WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO A FAKE ONE WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TO?????

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Netflix often do these "date announcemet" things that don't actualy show anything before doing a proper trailer closer to the time. (And they're probably trying to capture the zeitgeist.)

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate hot guys in running shorts or without shirts as much as the next pervy old queen. I'm just not (long-winded porch rant deleted) lol.

CaptainWacky

It's new trailer day.

CaptainWacky

I watched the first episode of season 2 it was good.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished the 1st ep. Good start!

CaptainWacky

The pacing seems improved over season 1.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Who are the three albino looking guys? I have forgotten what the lady who got shot in the head and wore the giant bow hat does.

CaptainWacky

The Swedes weren't in season 1. The lady works for the evil company doing evil stuff and Five worked with them for a while before running away or something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH Lila's mom!

CaptainWacky

It was a good season that was fun all the way through and, like I said, better paced than season 1. I think all the characters worked better in their tweaked roles. I'll say more after MORE PEOPLE have watched it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished episode 5, so I'm halfway finished!

It is very good this season.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ONE MORE.

ALIENS!

CaptainWacky

Apparently they already showed he was an alien in season one but everyone forgot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched the last one BEFORE CHAT TIME.

This season was so much better than season 1. I bet the Swede takes over Klaus's cult! I guess next season they will be their own enemies.

Mirah

I love you
hmmm when I turned on Umbrella acedemy I was re-watching s1 ep 8. But there is indication that I already watched 9 and 10. I will finish this one and skip to s2.

CaptainWacky

Netflix renew something for once.

Mirah

I love you
I was watching Izombie tonight and Liv's boyfriend Drake gets an odd shaped sweater from his mom and I think "OMG! Thats Tom Hopper from Umbrella Academy. Only its not. Its Greg Finley.

CaptainWacky

When I saw this thread bumped I thought Netflix had reversed their decision and cancelled it. :rwmad:

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hey I've been watching some of this I finished the first season and it was okay. I think I was much more interested in the overall plot than in a lot of the interpersonal drama that was happening in the first half of the season (especially the Allison/Luther stuff) but it did get better in the second half of the season when the plot kicked in. I think too much of the plot seemed to rely on characters not talking to each other properly especially when Luther locked Vanya up at the end of the season instead of just talking to her like a person for 5 minutes which would have literally saved the entire fucking with Luther you dumb shit.

I've watched two episodes of the second season and it seems a lot better than Luther apologised so that's nice! The cast is overall very good especially the guy who plays Five and Elliot Page is always good to see in things.