The un-authorized BLACKFOOT Sports Discussion Thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Who's your way-too-early Word Series participants

American League

1. Tampa Bay
2. Baltimore
3. Texas
4. New York Yankees
5. Houston
6. OTHER

National League

1. Atlanta
2. Los Angeles Dodgers
3. Arizona
4. Milwaukee
5. Pittsburgh
6. OTHER

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

American League

1. Tampa Bay
2. Baltimore
3. Texas
4. New York Yankees
5. Houston
6. OTHER

National League

1. Atlanta
2. Los Angeles Dodgers
3. Arizona
4. Milwaukee
5. Pittsburgh
6. OTHER
7c08b62deaf06aa8e8b08b70f9dee291.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

American League

1. Tampa Bay
2. Baltimore
3. Texas
4. New York Yankees
5. Houston
6. OTHER

National League

1. Atlanta
2. Los Angeles Dodgers
3. Arizona
4. Milwaukee
5. Pittsburgh
6. OTHER

My picks
]American League
No.1: Tampa Bay (57 -34, GB-3)
National League
No. 1: Atlanta (59 -28, GB-9

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WWE Smackdown? Or. WWE Monday Night Raw?

SmackDown is headed by Roman Reigns, The Usos (Jay & Jimmy). Monday Night Raw is headed by Cody Rhodes, Brock Lesnar, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayne.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Court won't remove Brett Favre from suit over welfare money

The Mississippi Supreme Court said it will not remove NFL Hall of Famer Brett Favre as a defendant in a civil lawsuit that seeks to recover millions of dollars of misspent welfare moneymeant to help some of the poorest people in the United States. A panel of three justices issued a brief ruling Wednesday, denying an appeal from Favre. His attorneys said in written arguments in May that the Mississippi Department of Human Services is making "utterly meritless" legal arguments in suing the retired quarterback. The Department of Human Services' lawsuit, filed in 2022, says money from the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families program was improperly spent, including on projects Favre supported: $5 million for a volleyball arena at the university he attended and where Favre's daughter played the sport, and $1.7 million toward development of a concussion treatment drug. Attorneys for the state responded that Favre took $1.1 million in TANF money from Nancy New "for speeches he never made." "Favre repaid that, but he has neither repaid the $1.7 million he arranged for his drug company, Prevacus, to receive in exchange for giving Nancy New stock, nor the $5 million he orchestrated the USM Athletic Department to receive for a volleyball facility," the state attorneys wrote.

Click Here For Full Story

I mean...Why is The Hall of Fame QB from Green Bay refusing to pay back the welfare recipients/a person or thing that receives something from The Goverment to survive day=to day?...Brett Favre made millions playing professional football...Favre is still taking more money from Mississippi by pro longing his welfare situation.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Did Carolina make the wrong pick by drafting QB Bryce Young (A BLACK man) with the No,1 overall pick in the NFL draft?...I'm still not convinced that a BLACK QB is suitable to be in that position...OK, Two BLACK QB's made the Super Bowl last year...I'm not convinced that Kansas City Chiefs Mahomes is a genuine BLACK man...Mahomes is mixed, he has some white in his genes, meanig half BLACK.

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg