The Walking Dead season 9

Dershocka

dershocka
They should wrap this season up, and switch to a tv movie format. I think people would rather watch a good 2-3 hour higher budget walking dead episode than a season of this silliness. I know I'm more interested in seeing what happened to Rick, and Maggie than anything the shows got going currently.

I don't even knows what happens in the comic past the whisper storyline. I know they eventually run into a larger more advanced community, but the comic is almost done too.

Maybe its also time to explore the additional TWD comic lore. Like Rick's brother being in Paris(maybe?) when the apocalypse begins. Or maybe even a Negan, or Michonne prequel.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Or replace the zombies with robots.

The Question

Eternal
I'd say just wrap it all up and that's it. But they won't do that. They'll milk it until the shark has been jumped and the 'fridge has been nuked. They're on their way toward that already, really.

CaptainWacky

This week's was pretty good. The bit with the deaf girl in the cornfield and the cinema fight were good sequences. Alpha is a pretty decent villain (so far, I'm sure they'll ruin her soon!) Henry is the fucking worst though and should die logically.

CaptainWacky

So many perfectly opportunities to kill Henry missed...

CaptainWacky

The flashbacks this week were good because Michonne got to chop up children. Judith was annoying as fuck in the present day scenes.

CaptainWacky

This week's (I know I'm the only one still watching but I'm going to bump the thread every week so there) was the best they've done in a long time. But why do they always have to kill the cute girl.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This week's (I know I'm the only one still watching but I'm going to bump the thread every week so there) was the best they've done in a long time. But why do they always have to kill the cute girl.
I'm still watching.:)