The "you can't wear white after Labor Day,

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:

That may sound strange, but it is true. Of course you can wear white after Labor Day, and it makes perfect sense to do so in climates where September's temperatures are hardly fall-like. I mean..Can you wear white to a funeral? Can you wear white jeans with black shoes? Can you wear white pants in Florida in the winter?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Whatever! I'm gonna wear all white until Thursday to protest the bullshit that's going on here at TrollKingdom. (#1.) Mentalist for not selling me TK. (#2.) Eggs Mayonnaise for not allowing me to post in The Mine Field. (#3.) Venooker (jack) and Daniel/John/Mr. Castle (Vulpes Inculta/The Highwayman/The Saint/The Question) for shit posting in blackfoot NAP's Agony Of Defeat. (#4.) For the staff member who withdrew my rights to have an avatar and not permitting editing privileges. (#5.) For the members who have me on IGNORE......fucking wack-out pussies.

b58.gif

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
Wut's nex! MELON!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You encapsulated your total failure after 15 years here quite nicely, in my opinion.

Well done. as far as the rest of it?

As usual, you're completely full of shit. :bigass:

jack

Nice vanity thread though.

*tips hat*

You hungover 'bro? You were pretty fucking wasted last night.

The Question

Eternal
Wut's nex! MELON!

Saleel Majeed

Whatever! I'm gonna wear all white until Thursday to protest the bullshit that's going on here at TrollKingdom. (#1.) Mentalist for not selling me TK. (#2.) Eggs Mayonnaise for not allowing me to post in The Mine Field. (#3.) Venooker (jack) and Daniel/John/Mr. Castle (Vulpes Inculta/The Highwayman/The Saint/The Question) for shit posting in blackfoot NAP's Agony Of Defeat. (#4.) For the staff member who withdrew my rights to have an avatar and not permitting editing privileges. (#5.) For the members who have me on IGNORE......fucking wack-out pussies.

b58.gif

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This sounds very distressing my friend! My efforts to make friends has been most troublesome. I am concerned of racism levels with certain members which in the year 2021 is a tragedy.

I am happy to stand at your side CeeJay.

I will look at these names you mention and do a closer inspection.

Regards,
Your friend Saleel

jack

LOL We should look at the police reports to see who had white pants and shoes stolen in the last week.

BROWNFOOT

This sounds very distressing my friend! My efforts to make friends has been most troublesome. I am concerned of racism levels with certain members which in the year 2021 is a tragedy.

I am happy to stand at your side CeeJay.

I will look at these names you mention and do a closer inspection.

Regards,
Your friend Saleel

241538944_10159149862647508_8832503317116662086_n.jpg