There also needs to be a "Science" forum...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...because how else will we figure out if it is better to put the Mentos in before or after the Diet Coke enema?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Why don't you guys just create an ass forum so you can talk about your asses all day long and leave it out of all the other forums.
Or how about a poop and piss forum.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
A science forum wouldn't be exclusively about asses. It could also cover astronomy--Uranus and the like.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why don't you guys just create an ass forum so you can talk about your asses all day long and leave it out of all the other forums.
Or how about a poop and piss forum.
How about a period blood and placenta recipes forum for the ladies?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I know a great placenta and onions recipe...

Knight Templar

A science forum wouldn't be exclusively about asses. It could also cover astronomy--Uranus and the like.

I've always found the two outermost major planets Uranus and Neptune to be immensely fascinating. Uranus due to its axial tilt and Neptune mainly due to its largest moon Triton.

jack

Not to mention the rings around Uranus.....

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm still hurt and saddened that I Love Cunt would imply that Science is about Butt Stuff.

Getting things back on topic, how many ice cubes do you think you could stuff up someone's butt before they got hypothermia?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm still hurt and saddened that I Love Cunt would imply that Science is about Butt Stuff.

Getting things back on topic, how many ice cubes do you think you could stuff up someone's butt before they got hypothermia?
24. Doctor said 2 more ice cubes and I would have died.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Actually, that sounds about right. See? We need a Science forum for this kind of important information.

Although now we need someone to go for 25. I nominate Blackfoot. It's for Science.

jack

Actually, that sounds about right. See? We need a Science forum for this kind of important information.

Although now we need someone to go for 25. I nominate Blackfoot. It's for Science.

The problem with that is they probably wouldn't melt.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
They say we need to get girls interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). Problem solved.

jack

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Lately I wake up a bit after 4am with gas that makes it hard to get back to sleep. I feel like if I took a nice dump I could get back to sleep. But I also don't want to turn any lights on or anything and wake up so I have a hard time getting back to sleep. That said...

It seems like I can't poop if I'm not awake. I wonder if this is a failsafe, developed over the decades, to keep me from shitting the bed. As a corollary, I wonder if homosexuals have superior butthole control and can just poop on the toilet without waking up but are able to not shit the bed.

jack

My ass is broken.

It's cracked and has a hole in it. What to do?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
My ass is broken.

It's cracked and has a hole in it. What to do?
Spackle that fucker shut. I hear semen works good. Have a friend help pipe it in there with a hose. Then when that fucker is good and plugged up,take a monster shit and try to break your ass again.