There is not an "I hate everything" thread

Mirah

I love you
But there is a "I hate Sundays" thread and "I hate the world" thread and several "I hate this or that" threads but not a specific "I hate everything" thread. So this is it. I hate everything right now.

Mirah

I love you
But in searching for a "I hate everything" thread and finding all of the other stuff I could hate really made me feel less hateful towards this everything that I am feling at the current moment.

Mirah

I love you
But really sometimes I like myself and hate everything else. I hate things that don't meld with myself. It FUCKING SUCKS!

Mirah

I love you
There. I said it. It fucking sucks.
So there.
Yeah.
sucks

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

Mirah

I love you
I went to school with 2 guys who were Beavis and Butthead. And then later on I dated one of them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Did he need TP for his bunghole?

The Question

Eternal
Did he thcore?

jack

That would be "score" with a lisp (is my guess)

Am I right?

jack

MODMAN

@Mirah,

This evening I went for a walk. In the distance there was a ball of white. As I got closer I saw it was a cat.

It turned to face me. It stared. I made little chirpy noises. "It's about to scamper away", I thought.

And then it ran - towards me. "Meow meow!", it said.

Probably around 7-8 years old. So fluffy and white. Had a slightly squishy face and blue eyes. It weaved around my legs, then I bent down and gave it a good back scratch before it rolled over on it's back and started wiggling about.

If you ever hated EVERYTHING, then you must hate this cat and this story, which I do not believe to be possible.

The Question

Eternal
^^I hate both that story and that fucking cat.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
@Mirah,

This evening I went for a walk. In the distance there was a ball of white. As I got closer I saw it was a cat.

It turned to face me. It stared. I made little chirpy noises. "It's about to scamper away", I thought.

Probably around 7-8 years old. So fluffy and white. Had a slightly squishy face and blue eyes. It weaved around my legs, then I bent down and gave it a good back scratch before it rolled over on it's back and started wiggling about.

If you ever hated EVERYTHING, then you must hate this cat and this story, which I do not believe to be possible.
I want to marry that cat and have Thundercat babies with them.

jack

I like pussy, but would never marry a cat..................

Mirah

I love you
@Mirah,

I love that cat and that story. BUT I HATE THAT I NO LONGER HAVE A CAT, Guess I'll have to go to the neighbors for some pussy then.