they don't keep me here because i contribute..

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i'm basically here for entertainment purposes only. i spent over a decade of doing this at 'speak freely' way back when it was called 'the play ground' peoples.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
And I said look here brother
Who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now what kind of a guru are you, anyway?
Look here brother, don't waste your time on me
(Don't waste your time)

Kefka

i'm basically here for entertainment purposes only. i spent over a decade of doing this at 'speak freely' way back when it was called 'the play ground' peoples.
Thanks.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
They keep you here because you're the token darkie.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
but on the real. i try really hard not to contribute. you peoples don't deserve my contributions.

my only contribution to 'troll kingdom' was to turn out fake-ass racists and wanna-be white peoples trying to act black.

ask 'jack'.
*laughing*

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Jack Vapnoopner... black owned and black operated. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal

OqE8HMp.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
did i enterain you fools wit this?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
they don't keep me here because i contribute.
[

they keep me here because i eat cookies.

The Question

Eternal

I've been here since 2002 and straight on until today. It was never called that, you moron. Who do you think you're making shit up in front of?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
okay, you got at me dawg. i did a little bully control, stood up to fake racism, had my share of troll battles, but 96% of my stay here at 'tk' has been entertaining...at least for me...*laughing* (_?_)

(_x_)*tee-hee*(_!_)

The Question

Eternal
Nobody hates you because of your (unconfirmed) race, quit trying to use that as a shield. For all we know, you aren't black at all but only claim to be in order to get away with acting like a fuckin' retard. People dislike you because you post one of three things:

1. Retarded word salad

2. Dumb shit you made up about the board where we can just go a few pages in and see that you're just making shit up (like saying "Speak Freely" used to be called "the playground", which it never was), and

3. Copypasta without even a single piece of original thought or commentary from you.

In short, every single thing you post is a waste of bandwidth and server storage. This board would literally and by every metric be better off without you posting on it. I'm not saying you should be banned for that, far from it. I just want you to understand why you get treated like a scrap of wet ass.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
hey, 'highwayman.

Y3F43zN.jpg

do you realize you're the only troll left at 'tk' bitching and moaning about me. why is that?

and.

your the only troll left on this board who hate me. why do you keep banging on that?

and.

stop worrying about what i post dawg. do i (blackfoot) ever post on a thread written by you?

and.

why are you ('the highwayman) still continue to bitch and moan?

and.

do yourself a favor, either put me (blackfoot NAP) on ignore or stop moaning and bitching.

and.

truth is, nobody likes your moaning and bitching like a kindergarten school girl..nobody likes that dawg.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Am I getting under you skin, stoop anchor? :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Last edited: