They had a mass shooting in Blackfoot's home town last night....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
https://www.wect.com/2021/04/03/mass-shooting-wilmington-seven-people-shot-three-dead/

WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Seven people have been shot in a mass shooting at 7th and Kidder Streets in Wilmington. N.C, according to Wilmington Police Chief Donny Williams.

The shootings happened around midnight.

“There was a house party that was taking place inside of a house,” Williams said. “At least seven people inside were shot and three are deceased. They are not being identified until the next of kin has been notified.”

Williams says they do not have a motive for the shooting.

“We do not feel the general public is in any danger at this time and we are working to get suspects identified,” Williams said.

Stay with wect.com for the latest information on this developing story.

Guess someone got carried away with their handjobs??

The Question

Eternal
Williams says they do not have a motive for the shooting.

“We do not feel the general public is in any danger at this time and we are working to get suspects identified,” Williams said.

Translation: Gang and/or drug -related.

jack

It would translate into something like that wouldn't it? I can't wait for them to identify the perp. Some fucker ran after the event, probably the shooter. Sounds like a typical Good Friday in someone's "hood".

The Question

Eternal
Well, yeah. If there's "no known motive" -- and yet, at the same time, they don't believe there was any threat to the general public, you can bet your ass it happened in a crackhouse or other known gang-affiliated location.

They just want to avoid coming out and saying, "Nothing to worry about, folks, it was just monkeyshines, if you know what we mean! *wink!*"

jack

Gang bangers indeed

"The names of those shot and killed in Wilmington's mass shooting early Saturday morning have been released.

According to a Wilmington Police Department press release around 4 p.m. Saturday, Zieyah Wade, 22; Shamir Jones, 21; and a 16-year-old unidentified due to age were among those who died.

Zykeria Crawford, 19; Zymiryon Atkins, 18; Valery Orelus, 18; and Keyshawn James, 21, sustained injuries in the shooting, according to the release."

Where do they get these names??

The Question

Eternal
I don't even know. The older generation of hoodrat names seemed to be faux French, full of "La"s and "Qua"s for the sows and and even some of the bucks. I guess that wasn't exotic enough and now they're aiming for either Martian or Planet Of The Apes characters.

jack

The cops said gun crime went up since 2000 because Wilmington is essentially a food desert and a ghetto and the locals are stealing shit to sell for food or steal from people.

Explains a LOT about our resident idiot. He's probably always hungry.

The Question

Eternal
The cops said gun crime went up since 2000 because Wilmington is essentially a food desert and a ghetto and the locals are stealing shit to sell for food or steal from people.

Explains a LOT about our resident idiot. He's probably always hungry.

I'm sure it's just a really very strange coincidence that every hood turns into a crime-ridden food desert. But better they live as uneducated, indolent, indigent, starving criminals with a median life expectancy of 25 than resort to "ackin white" and feeding themselves without risking an encounter with the cops where naturally would ensue a Level 3 chimpout that ends in a hail of bullets or a blood choke.

I mean, god forbid they act like adult human beings and reap the benefits that come from that. It's just better that they act like animals who got out of the exhibit.