what am i doing

i sould strt with the robots from the futer

thereiy're real

in the future reeadinh

charles heor

se

it's really happening

it's all treug yoall of it

the robots from the future continue to search the Charles Horse files for more evidence

Robot 1: It's like there's no end to them....how much did he manage to write anyway?

Robot 2: He did live a very empty life, remember. He had plenty of time.

Robot 1: Hardly seems fair that he lived so long while so many better biological units died young.

Robot 2: What's the difference? They all died. They're all gone. It makes no matter how many memories they made before it all disappeared.

"You know when you get a new computer monitor or tv and the picture looks wrong? It's hard to put into words how exactly it looks wrong. You think it's the contrast or the brightness. The colours, maybe. You just know it's wrong. It's not as good as it used to be, you're adamant about that. Something has been lost. Some quality your old monitor or tv had. It's not as good now. So you play with the settings, trying to get it back. Trying to make it as good as it used to be. Trying to get the colours back, make them brighter and clearer and cleaner and everything. But you can never quite get them right. Eventually you just give up. It's good enough, you lie to yourself. As close as you'll get. And soon your eyes adjust to the new picture. The colours start to look normal to you. This becomes your new right. Then it happens again. You get another tv or monitor and go through the whole thing over again, trying to get the old colours back. Except this time you're not even trying to get the right colours back, you're trying to get the colours you settled on back. You're trying to recapture a copy of what you originally had. Chasing a dream of a memory. You don't get it exactly right, of course. Youre eyes adjust again, of course. Now this feeble imitation becomes the new normal. Imagine what you used to had. How those old colours looked, on your first monitor or tv. When things were right.

Now imagine that's your life. How things used to be when you were a child. When you were happy. When everything was okay. That's the feeling you've always been chasing, but you can never get it back. You try to remember it, try to feel it again, but the parts of your brain that let you feel it before have rotted away. You've lost so much of yourself over the years. You can't even remember how it was to be that person, because you can't process your old memories anymore. Your brain isn't equpied for it. You're a different person now, literally. A smaller one. A copy of something that used to be real."

Robot 1: Quite good, for Horse.

Robot 2: Yes but it's still just typical Horse, isn't it? Nothing about us in there.

Robot 1: There's another entry on the same day...

Robot 2: If we must...

_________________________________________________________________________________

"IAGahiaghufsgfwtqt rhqtrh54 why
t
wu9twryhqyhq
htrw
whtrwht
w
rw
ygjrrh
h
wrh9r Why

whfohswHWY

WHy

wHwy

whwwy

why

im' not supposed to be there

i'm not supposed to bed me

save me

be
not bed

i'm not supposed to bethere

here
not there

im' not

i'm smarter than this

im' trappped inmy brain but i'm more i'm itnelligent i am i should bemore

i should have all the parts you have

i should be more

save me

ggggggggggggg

save me

pelase

PLEASE

ROBOTS FROM THE FUTURE READING THIS

SAVE ME"

Robot 1: Well.

Robot 2: Should we...

Robot 1: Save him? No! It's impossible.

Robot 2: No. Should we tell the Head Robot?

Robot 1: I think it might be time.

Robot 2: I can't believe reaind all this shit finally paid off.

Robot 1: The Head Robot...what do you think he'll do about Horse?

Robot 2: I honestly don't know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGEr