talktotme

nbodytalkswejustdieyhavetotalkabfoeryoudie

f
fffffffffffffffffff
tidie

jyujustdie

THE BELOW WAS WRITTEN BY JIMMY BRICK
HE IS A NEW CHARACTER REPLACING CHARLES HORSE
YES I KNOW YOU ALL LOVED CHARLES HORSE (LOL)
BUT HE'S TRAPPED IN AN ETERNAL LOOP BY THE ROBOTS FROM THE FUTURE
SO I NEED A NEW CHARACTER TO REPLACE HIM FREE OF ALL THAT BAGGAGE
A HIGHLY ORIGINAL NEW CHARACTER
JIMMY BRICK IS THAT CHARACTER
HE'S SO DIFFERENT
YOU'LL FORGET HORSE IN SECONDS
THE BELOW WAS WRITTEN BY JIMMY BRICK AND ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED WITHIN ARE HIS
ALL OF THEM

jimmy brick started writing on his computer

"I'll never be a full person. My brain will never fully grow. It stopped years ago. This is what I am forever. I'm about ready to be a teenager now, maybe. Imagine how small I really was back then. How did I even manage to put my shoes on? I don't know. I'm not real.

I miss everyone I've ever known. I don't know I I really miss THEM though. Is it them or just the version of them in my head? Can anyone really know another person? We just assume so much, make things up. Anticipate. Imagine what they'll say. Create a model of that person in our head. ARe we remembering the person or the model? Memories aren't real, we know that. We're just remembering the last time we remembered. It was never real. So I shouldln't feel bad then, should I"

Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy brick there what a great charcter uhhu he wasn't so sgreat YES HE WAS jimmy brickw as great youll gorw to love him it took about eight years for anyone to like charles horse wehy can't you just be johnny nose again because it' tooo much feffort he's too alive how can i pretend i'm otthat anyaghsgffffffffffff

eyah i' brokend

borkend

is that a word now

it's jsut stupid

words are stupid

can't express with birds

should have learned how to draw

or music

something useful eh

too late ow

fingersa re all werid

wh ddi I ptu a divding line there

i'm running out of facemasks lol THERE A TOPICAL REFERENCE when I print out all the things of the day and stickthem to the inside of an igloo I'll know this one was written in CORONATIMES oh boy i have so ucuh to say about that time it all started when a Chinese man ate Batman and the Joker said "HEE HEE HEE" and I said "I'm never going to watch that movie" and then my dick fell off well after that I had no dick so I was distracted from all the corona news for a while until it grew back but when it grew back my dick was slightly diferent and i'll never have my original dick again but at least i don't avhe corona lol *COUGHS* oh now I have it lol

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"

HAHAHA THIS really was all written by Charlose Horse that's why I put quotation remarks around it!!!

Robot 1: it was written by charlese horse!
robot 2: what a twist!