"Thinking about having a little work done..."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
For various reasons, the idea of plastic surgery is not something I'd consider. Part of me feels like you're meant to go through this life with the body God gave you. And part of me has been pretty fortunate in the genetics department. That said...

After the Gulf War II, when I had some serious cash burning a hole in my pocket, I ditched a lifetime of glasses and got my eyes lasered. Great decision.

Anyhow, that's this thread: If you *were* going to have elective surgery done, what would you get?

The big 2 for me would be, I don't have enough flesh on my cheeks under my eyes. The skin is basically right up against the eye socket, which creates dark circles under my eyes. I have always looked like I haven't had enough sleep. Always will, because that's the way my body was built. Then there's the fad in China from awhile back. If you break someone's shin bones and let them heal in traction, you can force the bones to grow, making the person taller. My shins are kind of short, proportionally, anyway. And if I got this done, I could probably be 6'. So that's it. Although at the age I am now, if I was in the shop anyway, I could probably get 2-3" lipo'ed off my belly, have my face slightly lifted, and my hairline slightly lowered. But that's all gravy.

The Question

Eternal
I'd get a big floppy fake dick implanted in the middle of my forehead. Why? Because I'm paranoid that if I went under the knife on an elective basis, that's what I'd wake up from the drugs to discover they'd done. So I figure if I tell them to do that, I'll wake up looking just fine.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I'd get a big floppy fake dick implanted in the middle of my forehead. Why? Because I'm paranoid that if I went under the knife on an elective basis, that's what I'd wake up from the drugs to discover they'd done. So I figure if I tell them to do that, I'll wake up looking just fine.

Reminds me of this Downfall Parody: