This Is USUC's Very Own Callout Thread

The Question

Eternal
Here you go. Just for you. Couldn't really think of anything to say in it, though. If you think about it, that's really your fault, for being so... unremarkable.

Granted: by all appearances, you're a vapid, authority-loving leftoid. But that hardly distinguishes you from any other online NPC. Sure, you're female -- allegedly. We all sort of have to take your word for that, although it does make sense that you would be, owing to the previous point; after all, it's spoiled women and effeminate men who most commonly fall into the "vapid, authority-loving leftoid" category.

Beyond that, though, there just isn't anything sufficiently remarkable about you to roast you with. Overall, the only descriptor for you that rises by a mere micron or two is... bland.

You're just... so... bland.

In the context of romance (which I feel it's traditional for a roast to touch upon when the target is female; at least, allegedly female) you'd probably be the "safe" choice, though a soul-crushingly boring one. A man could bring you home to meet the parents -- if he was hoping to treat his parents' crippling insomnia. Sex with you would probably be about on par with fucking one of those silicone "love dolls" -- granted, the one upside is that it would only cost the price of a few dates. That would make you the bargain bin alternative to a fuck toy, so you've got that going for you, anyway.

Other than your politics, which are really just CNN's hand-me-downs and nothing you've composed on your own, it's difficult to imagine what else you'd even talk about. Or that you'd even speak on your own at all. A man would probably have to discover your "wake word" before initiating a conversation with you, only to then discover that talking to you is like talking to Amazon's Alexa -- except that your knowledge base is smaller, and most of what you "know" is wrong, in any event. Really, all you'd be good for is to dress you up in lingerie, prop you up on a couch, and ogle your tits occasionally.

I suppose you'd also have to be fed and watered, now and then, so that the "wet cardboard" smell doesn't become a "sour milk" smell.

I hear the "Tradwife" model of fembot at least comes with useful functions. The "Leftoid" model is almost useless other than as decoration. And most of them aren't even good for that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
slack-imgs-3.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hey Wilson...what happened to your avatar?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah

The Question

Eternal
Pfff. Give her her own callout thread, she doesn't even bother to read it. See if I do anything nice for anybody around here after this.

USUC

Trollzilla
Lol. The biggest/easiest troll ever is to try to bait someone into disclosing their PI.
Not going to play that although I will say i’m incredibly remarkable, I’m great in bed and I’m fucking crazy rich. And I didn’t get there by being unremarkable. Where are you in life, “Question”? Still dealing with your puberty/adolescent hormones? Trying to be the bad boy and rebelling against science and common sense?
If I’m unremarkable you’re fucking tedious. Grow UP, FFS. Your naivety isn’t cute…it’s stupid.

The Question

Eternal
Your naivety isn’t cute…it’s stupid.
That's like a drowning woman yelling, "Learn ta fuckin' swim!" at a lifeguard. But like I said, obliviousness doens't set you apart from the herd. Nor does becoming "crazy rich" by being "great in bed." That's a profession older than money itself, and doesn't help you stand out, either.

USUC

Trollzilla
That's like a drowning woman yelling, "Learn ta fuckin' swim!" at a lifeguard. But like I said, obliviousness doens't set you apart from the herd. Nor does becoming "crazy rich" by being "great in bed." That's a profession older than money itself, and doesn't help you stand out, either.
Never said I was crazy rich by being amazing in bed, dummy. Just one of my great traits.
But I am ridiculously rich, lol.

The Question

Eternal
Never said I was crazy rich by being amazing in bed, dummy. Just one of my great traits.
But I am ridiculously rich, lol.
You really should've followed that up with, "Wink, wink!" Tell me, did you get your Hummer EV the same place Crackfoot got his?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
your mileage may vary

MODMAN

My investment in a swath of crypto shitcoins makes me the wealthiest person here by a country mile (based on forward projections of 10'000%+ growth in at least 1/4 of them, which is of course extremely likely to happen).

The Question

Eternal
My investment in a swath of crypto shitcoins makes me the wealthiest person here by a country mile (based on forward projections of 10'000%+ growth in at least 1/4 of them, which is of course extremely likely to happen).
This is not your thread, retard. Fuck off outta here.

MODMAN

Phew, that was a sharp burst of nasty there Johnny. Who the fuck pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

The Question

Eternal
Phew, that was a sharp burst of nasty there Johnny. Who the fuck pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
I guess you haven't noticed this, yet, but I am not a "nice" person. When I launch a callout thread for you, you can shit it up with crypto-related spam all you want. But this is USUC's thread, and you owe her an apology for spamming in it.

The Question

Eternal
He is hoping USUC will scissor him oneday.
Maybe 20 years ago, before I'd already seen all the different variations on feminine lame. Now you lot mostly just bore me with how repetitive and unoriginal your "individual" styles of suck are.