this is why blackfoot is hot and your not...

steve samurai jack

you trolls haven't figured out what you gone do with blacky's pimpin' yet?

*laughing*

I'm going to find a way to disable the monkeys ability to post in black font.

Or I might just daycare him for cluttering up the site.

How long did it take you to grow a set of nuts, Sarek? I'm not the only poster who has threads about Conchaga.

Remember that New Age Posting consist of 5 members who stand up to Internet bullies.

:popcorn:

You can stand up to me all you want. However, when I kick your monkey ass down to daycare, I'd advise you to find a comfortable seat to sit in. Because hell will freeze over and your feet will rot off as you 'stand up to me' before I let you back out.

You should do it just to give 'Jillian' some company.

At least then he and Vap can catch up...

What are you babbling about? You have to have balls to daycare me. You're a nut man, there in your mouth. Can you play the game, Sarek?

Ok.

Have fun.

Why was I DC'ed for only a week? Thanks for playing the game adminastrators. Next time entertain me.

Sarek, your word isn't bond, dawg. Now, wipe me down pussy.

:popcorn:

BTW, I was away at my cabin all weekend. Someone let you out while I was gone.

*tee hee*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Who is blackfoot? There's nobody registered here by that name any more. He changed his name to CeeJay after he pussied out of meeting me face-to-face so I could call him a stupid cupcakeer.

As I stated before. You've run out of material and you're boring me. I thought you had gone in response to my threat. But, if you're still here on (or after) Friday, May 12th, I'm going to be forced to actively deal with you... and your whole cupcakeer family.

You're a cupcakeer, so you'll understand this euphamism: the ball is in your court.

steve samurai jack

Who is blackfoot? There's nobody registered here by that name any more. He changed his name to CeeJay after he pussied out of meeting me face-to-face so I could call him a stupid cupcakeer.

blackfoot aka king of the gutters. pay attention to the details coward.

*tee hee*

As I stated before. You've run out of material and you're boring me. I thought you had gone in response to my threat. But, if you're still here on (or after) Friday, May 12th, I'm going to be forced to actively deal with you... and your whole cupcakeer family.

you never threaten me fool. i don't fuck around with white boys who still suckle there moms and watch powerpuff girls cartoons.

*laughing*

You're a cupcakeer, so you'll understand this euphamism: the ball is in your court.

i never stated whether i was black or white. the balls in my court? so you wanna cup my balls?

*laughing*

geedis

New Age Posting

The thread title say's it all. Not only is Blackfoot hot, New Age Posting got them fools frighten.

Trolls that enter the terror dome get done real quick. New Age Posting has the authority to conscript any able-bodied male older than 18 to assist him in keeping the peace.

This is how we do it.

New Age Posting gone flip the track, bring the old school back.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than anyone. Anyone I've ever met.

steve samurai jack

Yesterday at 01:09:31, BLACKFOOT wrote:
Expert Assisted Background for Gregory Conchaga in the state of PA. Your report will be available to you under "My Reports" section within 2 business days.(Disclaimer)

*laughing*

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Monkey boy and his 'cousins' are chilling for a bit.

Anyone care to go change his diaper?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
added... as of June 10, 2006. Violation of this is reason for banning

2. Do not post another persons name (last or first and last), address, telephone number, social security number, credit card number. Do not post this information about another persons family members. Public figures and persons who have already spread their own personal info all over TK's forums are excluded.

2. Do not post another persons name (last or first and last), address, telephone number, social security number, credit card number. Do not post this information about another persons family members. Public figures and persons who have already spread their own personal info all over TK's forums are excluded.

!