This isn't good. Conchaga thinks I'm black. What?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Bitch needs his hat slapped. I dub Conchaga Trollkingdom's hand tool and serviceable toilet snake.

So, you ARE cupcakeER, yes? Oh quite your whining. Fuck, another cupcakeER with a 'slavery' chip upon his shoulder. A shame you are STILL not mired in slavery. Those were the grand old days for our race.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Bitch needs his hat slapped. I dub Conchaga Trollkingdom's hand tool and serviceable toilet snake.

Conchaga either has jungle fever, or he's still under the impression that all black men have big dicks.

Hey, cupcakeERFOOT, if you're gonna suck me off, make sure you squeeze the base and cup the balls.

Cup the balls.

If I were up your cupcakeER ass kicking footballs, you'd know.

^Right there Joe. You be the judge^.

On the other hand, Lucy is just ignorant.

:popcorn:

^
That post isnt good.

What isn't good is you and Sniper Kitty names are in red. What's the deal with that pussy? I see you made Sniper Kitty's friend list too.

steve samurai jack

pickle, eel, celtic and dumas tried to convince the gutter snipes that i was black. even though i never revealed that information.

then they tried to say i was a mexican. those dudes don't know shit. am i black or white? mexican?

*laughing*

pickle, eel, celtic and dumas tried to convince the gutter snipes that i was black. even though i never revealed that information.

then they tried to say i was a mexican. those dudes don't know shit. am i black or white? mexican?

*laughing*

Should I be concerned at this tactic?

This isn't good.

geedis

*laughing*

They thought I was Comicon's Geedis. There were 3 geedis user names at one point. Pickle is always in the middle of shit. Poor fucker doesn't own up too flapping his gums.

*laughing*

Conchaga does seem convinced I'm black. Conchaga is the type to blow smoke up his own ass

This isn't good.

They thought I was Comicon's Geedis. There were 3 geedis user names at one point. Pickle is always in the middle of shit. Poor fucker doesn't own up too flapping his gums.

This isn't good