This place fucking DIES when I'm not around.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Like the light in the refrigerator - does it stay on all the time or go out when you close the door - so is TK. Jus' 'cuz you ain't here no more, Cooter, don't mean we'uns ain't havin' no fun. *apply gap-toothed smilie here*

Cooter

ADMINISTRATOR
bullshit............

look at the poasts since the last time I was here. all of you trying your hardest to suck jacks dick.

get any in your eye?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You missed the deleted thread too, cootsie.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
:(

jack

What are you frowning about?

Cacophony

jack said:
What are you frowning about?
I knocked over my bottle of water and it got EVERYWHERE.

:D

jack

Even THERE???

Cacophony

Possibly.

Depending on where "there" is ;)

jack

A towel is needed
every girl knows
for the constant dampness
between her big toes

Elnidfse

Cooter said:
bullshit............

look at the poasts since the last time I was here. all of you trying your hardest to suck jacks dick.

get any in your eye?
In on month I have accumulated an extreme number of posts without my realization. Although I have seldom to actually win an argument, I have had a considerable amount of fun. Jack's stalkers have even entertained me. That being the way it is, I can accurately say that your opinon is wrong. I think right now, you need a calm cool glass of shut the fuck up.

Cooter

ADMINISTRATOR
Elnidfse said:
In on month I have accumulated an extreme number of posts without my realization. Although I have seldom to actually win an argument, I have had a considerable amount of fun. Jack's stalkers have even entertained me. That being the way it is, I can accurately say that your opinon is wrong. I think right now, you need a calm cool glass of shut the fuck up.

Your poast to smite record is pathetic.