TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I am tired Jack. I give up Venooker. I feel like I need to get a divorce and end this so called online marriage. The way you spam fuck my threads when you have a disagreement is another indication that we must end this now. Ideally, you must want our conflict to be resolved so you can finally RIP (rest in peace). As far as I'm cocerned you deserve to RIP (rest in peace), you are old and pathetic. Signs that Venooker and Wilson needs a divorce: (1.) I'm seeking needs from his SOCKS (2.) The staff and former members don't support our relationship. (3.) My fun is gone. (4.) Everything I do gets under his skin. (5.)jack does not feel obligated to let me take over his Kingdom. It's truly possible to take a turn toward getting back the love you once shared with another person. The short answer to the question of whether we can stop ourselves from falling out of love is yes. Staying in love is possible, but like most good things in life, it usually takes some effort. Your excessive jealousy of me is clearly visible or understood by every member who has posted at Troll Kingdom since I was reinstated.

And Another Thing: VAP

In a nuts shell...I think we really need to break up and call our fued a draw. Its best for you, I and Troll Kingdom. Do you except my offer, Venooker?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
thumb_you-sho-is-angry-ws-s-roflbot-cockytalk-down-52470454.png

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I BLACKFOOT/CeeJay on this day foward solemnly swear on jack's life to not interact with him ever again. jack is, and forever will be now and forever Dead to me. R.I/P jack! Its been fun, yet entertaining for 20-plus long grueling years. I and you made Speak Freely: (formally known as The Playground) what it is today. WE (BLACKFOOT/CeeJay, Venooker/jack DONE this for Troll Kingom.

Dwight Schrute The Office GIF - Dwight Schrute The Office Salute GIFs

This is my response to jack wanting to bury the hatchet between us...jack buried the hatchet...In my back.

jack

You're a fucking psycho, you know that?

Just stay in your lane, don't fuck with me or my stuff like you said you were going to and we'll be just fine.

Do your thing in your forum, leave me alone and I'll do the same.

Otherwise

twenty-century-fox-meme-gfy.gif

Synaesthesia

Hey asshole. You remember why I broke up with you Charles?

That's why I hooked up with KP and friend. I'm here over a 15 year old lunch bet.

That's why I'm posting :D

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
When you say you hooked up with my friends Kevin, Gene, Alex, Jeff and Steve...You meant you FUCKED Kevin, Gene, Alex, Jeff and Steve<<Right?...That explains those weekend sleep overs.

jack

Uh oh..... LOL. Dude makes a mess of everything it seems.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
When I worked at CP, I used to hand out notices for the tenants. Sometimes at 2:00 AM. When I delivered in the 5004 building, I'd here sex noises coming from one apartment. All those noises (grunts, giggles and moaning) were from my friends (Steve, Kevin, Alex, Gene and Jeff).

jack

Now I understand the handjobs you liked to give when you had those guys over.

Makes perfect sense.

Synaesthesia

When I worked at CP, I used to hand out notices for the tenants. Sometimes at 2:00 AM. When I delivered in the 5004 building, I'd here sex noises coming from one apartment. All those noises (grunts, giggles and moaning) were from my friends (Steve, Kevin, Alex, Gene and Jeff).

Why don't you tell everyone why we broke up, "tiny". Since you're doing the "personal confession" thing.

LOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Kevin once pissed in a cup for Steven Jackson (steve samurai jack) so he could pass a drug test.<<True story. I can't confirm this, but word around the maintenance shop, Kevin sucked Steve Jackson's (steve samurai jack) dick.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Uh oh..... LOL. Dude makes a mess of everything it seems.

:bigass:

UNCONTESTED DIVORCE

There is a BETTER, EASIER & LESS EXPENSIVE way through the Divorce Process!

• EASY – NO COURT, NO OFFICE VISIT, NO UP FRONT PAYMENT
Get Your Divorce Paperwork for Free then Decide

• QUICK – most cases done in 45 to 60 days or sooner

• SIMPLE – you just PRINT, SIGN, RETURN & DONE™ or SIGN & SUBMIT™

• CHEAP – you will not find a better divorce service at a lower cost

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why don't you tell everyone why we broke up, "tiny". Since you're doing the "personal confession" thing.

LOL

You tell your side of the story... Why we broke up. :bigass:

Considering your inability to tell the truth (or be in reality) I'll let you go first.

HINT: We didn't "break up"[size]. :p

I decided that you need to go first, since I can't positive identify you...I think your Venooker, even though your trying to pretend you're are Steve or Kevin P...Reveal who you really are, I'll go first...I'll eventually find out. I'll just ask Gene and I see him tomorrow.