TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack.

Synaesthesia

If you were any more clueless...

Anyway good to know the war is still on...it'll be fun bottoming out in you whenever you post.

Do have a nice day you cocksucking faggot.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Venooker. Here's an offer for you to grant ME a divorce...A ticket to...The 9th Annual Wilmington Jewish Film Festival... April 23 - May 3, 2023<<pick a date. Of course I want be attending, because I'm not jewish, but we (you, DevilMan (Steve), Yahooee (Kevin), steve samurai jack (Steven Jackson) can hang out after, while enjoying some fresh Carolina seafood seafood and beer. :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Venooker. Here's an offer for you to grant ME a divorce...A ticket to...The 9th Annual Wilmington Jewish Film Festival... April 23 - May 3, 2023<<pick a date. Of course I want be attending, because I'm not jewish, but we (you, DevilMan (Steve), Yahooee (Kevin), steve samurai jack (Steven Jackson) can hang out after, while enjoying some fresh Carolina seafood seafood and beer. :bigass:
You're gonna be a no show again like with Conchaga and Philly.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We

You're gonna be a no show again like with Conchaga and Philly.

^^Whatever^^, that's what The Man (Conchaga) want you to believe. Wilmington is my home town Loktar, I invited Venooker. Venooker didn't invite ME...I'm inviting you to join us, (Venooker, DevilMan (Steve), Yahooee (Kevin), steve samurai jack (Steven Jackson). My only stipulation is you must be a jew to attend the festival, but the seafood and beer is on the house.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thanks Loktar for bringing that Philly thang up between Conchaga and I...Redeem and weep...A lil-something-something from my secret archives.

CeeJay said:
I will confront Conchaga on his cowardly racist behaivor on the Internet. Just so you know Conchaga, I'll be in Philly Dec 28 when the Eagles play the Cowboys. Will you still be busy you cowardly punk bitch?

Conchaga said:
I assume BLACKFOOT came to Philly on Dec 28 to watch his beloved Cowgirls get their asses handed to them. In the subsequent victory procession by the Eagles fans, they must've crucified a number of Cowgirl fans. Starting with loudmouth cupcakeers. As for a meeting place between the two of us, he agreed to Cacophony's suggestion of City Hall. Problem with that is this town is run by cupcakeers and due to the fact I didn't feel like wasting an entire day waiting for his pussy ass to show.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

StarMan™

We

^^Whatever^^, that's what The Man (Conchaga) want you to believe. Wilmington is my home town Loktar, I invited Venooker. Venooker didn't invite ME...I'm inviting you to join us, (Venooker, DevilMan (Steve), Yahooee (Kevin), steve samurai jack (Steven Jackson). My only stipulation is you must be a jew to attend the festival, but the seafood and beer is on the house.

May I attend?

I'll have my people arrange a flight if you confirm.

Oh, one more thing - is the seafood sourced locally? I'm not flying halfway across the world for frozen shrimp ...

Synaesthesia

We

Translation: you bailed and were a no-show.

Already proven years ago

Same old same old. Always making up shit that didn't happen. Was a failed troll then, and it's fun to see you twisting in the wind over it years later.

:D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

fuck-go-fuck-yourself.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:
You just can't wrap your head around the fact that basically every individual you interact with despises you, can you?

Do yourself and I a favor and put ME on ignore. OR. Just shut the fuck up. This is a A. (CeeJay) and B. (Venooker) thread. Now C. your (The Question) ass out of our (CeeJay/jack) business

Moaning Federico Rivera GIF - Moaning Federico Rivera Hector Rubiano GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You just can't stand the fact that he's right. This thread isn't our business. It's just another failed troll of yours that I could care less about.

Keep fucking around and you just might find out again. You see it's all stopped for the moment.

It won't if you keep going the way you're going. Personally I've/we've all had quite enough of your bullshit.

Go post in your little sports forum...leave the rest of us alone.

The Question

Eternal
Do yourself and I a favor and put ME on ignore. OR. Just shut the fuck up. This is a A. (CeeJay) and B. (Venooker) thread. Now C. your (The Question) ass out of our (CeeJay/jack) business
If you wanted to talk to Jack privately, you'd do it in a Private Message. Si dixeris, diceris.

Or, to rephrase that for the Lowest Common Denigginator: Post in the open, roast in the open, cocksucker.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack.​

I've been done with you since April 27, 2023...Find someone else to play with...Its over! We're done!..Bumping MY old threads won't bring ME back too you.

Happy Dance My Wife Left Me GIF - Happy Dance My Wife Left Me Divorced GIFs