today's birthday....

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"mentalist" is celebrating his online 'troll kingdom' made up birthday he used to sign up with.

he knew it was against 'tk's' rules to disclose real life/personal information here.

any way, happy fake birthday "menty" did we not just celebrate a "mentalist" b-day last month?

check the membership list.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Please move this shit spam to daycare.

You're welcome.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"mentalist" is celebrating his online 'troll kingdom' made up birthday he used to sign up with.

he knew it was against 'tk's' rules to disclose real life/personal information here.

any way, happy fake birthday "menty" did we not just celebrate a "mentalist" b-day last month?

check the membership list.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

You're welcome.

i'll do it tommorow. i need to make a minimum of 15 post by 12:00 am ET.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Opps! We ran into some problems. More error details may be in the browser console....

Please try again later.

awwww damn. sorry "vap" i will get on this asap. tommorow for sure.

*laughing*

jack

For the record "special K" it actually was his birthday. Some of us hang out other places besides here :D

You lose again :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
stil working on it dude. you might wanna get one of your booty buds to do it.

i gotta work on my minimum of 25 post that's on my menu today.

jack

Go fuck yourself, black trash. As usual, I wasn't even talking to you :bigass: Everyone else said happy birthday, especially on FB.

But you? Owned again. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

You're welcome.

i was going to move it, but i'm done. pm or facebook "mentalist" to move it.

never mind "vappooper", i got this.

"eggs" or "brick". can you please move this thread to 'the badlands' as "jack" requested.

dammitt, i just wasted two minutes posting at 'the agony of defeat'.

i'm not going to be able honor "vappy vap's" request today.

if not i will move it tommorow..scouts honor.

your welcome.

jack

Go fuck yourself, black trash. As usual, I wasn't even talking to you :bigass: Everyone else said happy birthday, especially on FB.

!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Happy late-late birthday Mentalist. You sir are doing a helluva--helluva job here. Let it the record show, I posted this before this thread was moved from the short bus forum--Speak Freely. And I will post again soon after the fact.

jack

!!!

jack

!!!!!!!!!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Opps! You are not allowed to move threads:.. blackfoot NAP, we ran into a major problem. According to our STAFF, your MOD status has been disabled for 30
days due to not one, but three threads being moved to...The TK Day Care Center, A FORUM FOR OUR LESS FORTUNATE FRIENDS.

Please try again later.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

jack

jack

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Opps! We ran into some problems. More error details may be in the browser console....

Please try again later.

**laughing** **laughiiing** **laughiiiiiiing**

jack

:bigass: