Tomasz

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cross-dressing fat Polish gay. Going to be the most talked about for the first week.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some guys cross-dress because their soul tells them too. Some do it because they can never find pants in their size.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I really like him. He may be a "game player" by UK BB standards, but it's utterly mild compared to how EVERYONE is a game player in the US version. I like how the highlights show long scenes of casual interaction and discussions that let you learn real things about the people. US BB is so fake and fast-paced and obsessed with competitions and showmances. It's like a cartoon.

The game changer competitions are indeed mild copies of US veto competitions. But it works. I wish this weren't the last season. I hope someone saves it. This is a good season.

CaptainWacky

I laughed when BB was telling them the details of the secret power auction and he pulled out a fan and started fanning himself while still looking deadly serious.

His hatred of Akeem is still weird.

CaptainWacky

0 Big Coins lol.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How did that happen? I'm a week behind when he still had top coins after that auction where he bought immunity (that he didn't even need).

CaptainWacky

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

(Another twisty game thing involving piggy banks, Brooke got a bankrupt coin and gave it to him and others targeted him too.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
These people whine about his 'game-playing' -- they need to suck it up and start playing too. The show decided to make the game more strategic this year, and while the housemates and the viewers may not be used to it, they need to deal with it. Just sitting back and voting out Tomasz because he dared to be strategic is lazy. It's a different game this time, they have to do more than sit around hoping that the public doesn't hate them. And the whining that Tomasz isn't 'being himself' because he plays the game are dumb too -- he is totally himself, how can he be anyone else, I mean look at him -- he's just himself playing the game. SUCK IT UP SNOWFLAKES, IT'S A BRACE NEW WORLD.

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fuck. Boring finale to follow.