TQ Needs Love.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Every man needs lovin' from someone wearing a lace catsuit!

[reminisces]Ah... good times.[/reminisces]

The Question

Eternal
Quiet up, there, Balki, or it's back to the ABC dustbin with ya!

Oh noooooes!

Hey Leary can you hook me up with some execs at HBO?

I've got some HILARIOUS ideas to pitch.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
SilentBtViolent said:
OMG I'm going to steal your name TQ!

Or at least I would if I weren't incredibly lazy.

You can't. One of my millions... upon MILLIONS...of duals has already acquired it. (Quite cheaply, I might add.)

We will be ransoming it off some time in December after we've parlayed about in TQ's frilly undergarments.

We are also squatting on the names TEH ANSWER, TEH POLITE INQUIRY, TEH QUERY, TEH ALIBI, JOHN STAMOS' DINK, JACK'S DRUMSTICK, HENOCH 2.0, MSTRBTR123, CAIT'S RIGHT HAND, NUMBER_1, NUMBER_13, AGENT AZUL, DR. CYCLOPS PH.D, AND TEH BOOTY CALL.

The Question

Eternal
But... I'm Cait's right hand. Or I was just before I woke up this morning... *conf00zed*

The Question

Eternal
That wouldn't look to be much fun.

It's also hard to slap bitches up without hands.

The hook-to-the-face move is a little too intense even for a hardened pimp like me.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
*loves, loves, loves, hugs, hugs, hugs, kisses, kisses, kisses, smooches, smooches, smooches, rubs, rubs, rubs*

There, not only did you get love but now you smell good too.

Who doesn't love TK after this unwelcome down time!?

We had to talk to others, water our plants, feed our animals. IT WAS HARRIBLE!

THANK YOU TK!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TK)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, but now I hafta sit down and won't be able to stand up again for awhile. Not that I mind. :)

The Question

Eternal
^^:D Just playin' around, but then SOMEBODY nicked my nick, so I guess I'm stuck with this one.