TrekBBS: Paranoia Will Destroy Ya

The Question

Eternal
I will fully admit I said something that shootER had plenty of reasons to get extremely angry at me about. I openly posted about doubting if he had ever served in the military.

I don't see what's to get angry about with that. If he served, the fuck would he care if somebody doubts it online? I mean that in general, of course; if you guys were discussing a military topic specifically, then sure, I could see why having his competence to discuss that specific topic questioned would annoy the guy. Or if you were outright accusing him of engaging in what they call 'stolen valor'. Was one of those the case, or did you just doubt it absent any relevant context?

Knight Templar

I don't see what's to get angry about with that. If he served, the fuck would he care if somebody doubts it online? I mean that in general, of course; if you guys were discussing a military topic specifically, then sure, I could see why having his competence to discuss that specific topic questioned would annoy the guy. Or if you were outright accusing him of engaging in what they call 'stolen valor'. Was one of those the case, or did you just doubt it absent any relevant context?

IIRC I simply doubted his claim of military service. I didn't really but I know how people at various forums react when their military service is doubted and I wanted to zing him. I knew it would annoy him as people at more than one forum have bitched at me no end for giving opinions on military matters even though I never served.

I also implied that Shirogayne (Anna) had not been in the actual U.S. Navy but due to her repeated references to Subic Bay Naval base that instead she had been what American sailors there referred to Filipino prostitutes as. (LBFM)- Little Brown Fuckin Machines.

The Question

Eternal
IIRC I simply doubted his claim of military service. I didn't really but I know how people at various forums react when their military service is doubted and I wanted to zing him. I knew it would annoy him as people at more than one forum have bitched at me no end for giving opinions on military matters even though I never served.

In short, you trolled him. Oh teh noez, I'm sure he died horribly of it. And of course, serving is the only way you could know anything about it. Not like anybody writes books about that shit or anything. (Although I suppose in fairness I'm sure that reading actual books is outside the experience of most people these days, so they wouldn't expect anyone else to do such a wild and zany thing.)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

I also implied that Shirogayne (Anna) had not been in the actual U.S. Navy but due to her repeated references to Subic Bay Naval base that instead she had been what American sailors there referred to Filipino prostitutes as. (LBFM)- Little Brown Fuckin Machines.

Just some information: I haven't read what Anna has said about Subic, but my wife is former Navy, and she said Subic Bay shut down in 1992, so either Anna has been in for 28 years or she doesn't know shit about Subic Bay.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Just some information: I haven't read what Anna has said about Subic, but my wife is former Navy, and she said Subic Bay shut down in 1992, so either Anna has been in for 28 years or she doesn't know shit about Subic Bay.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How interesting.

The Question

Eternal
Did somebody ask you a question, bitch boy? Fuck off back to your safe space, pussy.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Did somebody ask you a question, bitch boy? Fuck off back to your safe space, pussy.

I am duty bound to wander the intellectual wastelands bringing facts to the ignorant.

judge-dredd-lg.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I am duty bound to wander the intellectual wastelands bringing facts to the ignorant.

That's what I told you to do, yet you're still here, ya bowl of twat porridge.

So, I started posting at Big Blue under the name Doctor Bombay. Premium member and all that and added well to the discussion.

Over a month ago, I got temp banned from TNZ for suggesting Hillary Clinton should be blood eagled. Fair enough... no threatening public figures and all that. Took my ban on the chin and posted on.

The month passes, and the ban is not lifted. I contact Borgminister, who initially contacted me about the ban, and he said it wasn't in his power. Ok, fine. I contact T'Bonz and explain the sitch, requesting to have the ban lifted since the time has expired.

Does the ban get lifted? Instead, I get this message:

Ok. I am not, nor have I ever been anyone named "MeanJoePhaser." I have no idea who that was.

This is hilarious. They have me confused with someone else. :bigass:

I think primarily the reason I got kicked is because I played too rough in the TNZ. See, the libs there like to trash anyone they don't like, but when someone actually fights back, then that person must go by any means necessary. I especially antagonized the mod Awesome Possum who is, in my opinion, one of the silliest human beings alive or dead.

So, there goes my $25 for a premium membership. Oh well. Tried to play nice. Didn't work. It appears that, even under the reign of T'Bonz, things haven't changed much from the old Lisa days. The more things change, the more they stay the same. ;)
Just like WF, they just want a left wing echo chamber.