TrekBBS? What happened?

Old Man Red

Man that board looks like dog shit especially with those ads. My my how the might have fallen.

And what the fuck is a T'Bonz?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Whacker? Quacker?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
That's racist. The proper term is "African American hole."

MODMAN

Gender pronouns are really hip right now.

If you are Quacker, then first off - thank you for your service. Secondly, I enjoyed having a read thru your archive here recently. Brought back a lot of memories. I appreciate the mention.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
In The Pale Blue BBS still makes me laugh. All the characters fit so well.

A shame the link to the fake BR threads doesn't work, I remember them being very funny (did we ever find out who wrote them?)

The Question

Eternal
The Passage Of Time: Hey, TrekBBS! Wanna play the rape game?
TrekBBS: ...NO!
The Passage Of Time:
kyJHHqS.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why argue with that fuckstick?

Just say, "suck it, commie" :D

jack

Are you the legendary Red Whacker?

MODMAN

There are Trolls on the interwebz far older than any of the latest social media / hashtag-obsessed twerps. Once, long ago, they walked amongst the bulletin boards like giants. Vast and timeless, they taught all the younger trolls to agitate and upset the self righteous and stuffy. But, to all things, there is an end. Slowly, the First Trolls explored beyond the rim - never to return. Some simply disappeared, bored with the lack of stimulation.

But not all of the First Trolls have gone away. A few stayed behind - watching and waiting for the day when they may be needed. When Lisa comes again.

jack

How many times can you make Lisa come again?

Who's Lisa? I've been here for 15 years and I don't think I've ever seen her posts?