Tres Buchet et les Numpty Nafs

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
This band, led by Buchet on the sax, Elrod on the drums, El Machurro on guitar, Blackfoot on bass and with Grammour Boy as backup singer, is a one-hit wonder at Troll Kingdom (St. Lucifer scoffed at the chance to be in the band, claiming that Canadians wouldn't sink to the indignity of being in a non-Canuck band).

According to a recent review in a local Merseyside newspaper, "Tres Buchet et les Numpty Nafs do have one thing going for them. They are aptly named. However, not much more can be said on a positive note.

Unfortunately for Tres Buchet et les Numpty Nafs, their ability to actually perform is left to be desired, such as the time Buchet tried to play the clarinet and played (and ate) a licorice stick instead. And as for their repetoire, it's down to two singles, both dances: The Jack Dance and the Pickle Dance.

Repeated listenings of their abysmal performances of these dances around the lilac gardens in search of stray pickled gnomes make any sane person have the desire to pull out a trebuchet and launch them far away; barring that, launch themselves away to preserve their sanity."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think they've been daycared again, is more likely the case.

It's snowing like craZy!

Elnidfse

Malarky said:
It's been raining non-stop here. No joke.
My good sir, if you do not mind me asking, I would take inumerable pleasure in you granting me and my neighborhood with rain.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Elnidfse said:
My good sir, if you do not mind me asking, I would take inumerable pleasure in you granting me and my neighborhood with rain.
Please! Take some of it!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Chris has had a round.