Troll Kingdom?! So I guess this site was built under a bridge?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice work, Sarek :)

jack

Hey look, Incogneedledickthebugfucker's back.

Neat, how's that swelling, bubbaleh? Last time I saw you, you were doing that pillow biting thing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
COOL! Not only is the board back up, but we can get IMDb board simulcasts now!

It's so fun to watch people as they slowly crawl toward getting it...

:eggs:

jack

LOL! They were idiots.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Wow, it's been a loooong time since there was an entertaining thread here.

jack

missmanners said:
Curb stomped? Whats that?

:retard:
mm

That's where you take your victim and place their upper jaw on the edge of the curb and stomp their neck with your heel really hard, effectively breaking the jaw off at the top.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Flynn said:
Hello faggots. My name is Flynn and I thought I'd stop in and one good laugh at this mish-mash of a sad, sorry, fucking site. I've looked, and only social retards like yourselves would hang out here all fucking day and talk about other sites. Let me make this perfectly clear for all of you who can't read, even if I were using gold flaked 5 year old font--You should change your name to PUssy kingdome.

There are no "trolls" here, there's only rejects, dipshits, and spammers who need to be immediately shot on fucking site. This site is soo damned bad, it makes FlameChamps look like the Google of the flaming world.

I'd love to read your comments but unfortunately, I have other pressing matters like going to sleep. Fuck you.

Oh what a lonely boy

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
jack said:
That's where you take your victim and place their upper jaw on the edge of the curb and stomp their neck with your heel really hard, effectively breaking the jaw off at the top.

How rude!

:meh:
mm

jack

Yep, it's a very rude thing to do to someone.

You can see Ed Norton give a great film demo of it in American History X.

jack

That's a great fucking film, actually.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Hello Flynn, fancy seeing you here :D

Batman

The Dark Knight
Flynn said:
Hello faggots. My name is Flynn and I thought I'd stop in and one good laugh at this mish-mash of a sad, sorry, fucking site. I've looked, and only social retards like yourselves would hang out here all fucking day and talk about other sites. Let me make this perfectly clear for all of you who can't read, even if I were using gold flaked 5 year old font--You should change your name to PUssy kingdome.

There are no "trolls" here, there's only rejects, dipshits, and spammers who need to be immediately shot on fucking site. This site is soo damned bad, it makes FlameChamps look like the Google of the flaming world.

I'd love to read your comments but unfortunately, I have other pressing matters like going to sleep. Fuck you.

You know what, son?

At least if we attack other sites, we have the basic decency to use the fucking spell-checker. "Know what I sayin?"

Oh, and who am I again?

That's right.

I'm the goddamn Batman.

So shut the fuck up and back your faggot ass out of here.

Flynn

Batman said:
You know what, son?

At least if we attack other sites, we have the basic decency to use the fucking spell-checker. "Know what I sayin?"

Oh, and who am I again?

That's right.

I'm the goddamn Batman.

So shut the fuck up and back your faggot ass out of here.

*Yawn* spell lame, how original you lame bagel.

jack

So Cacophony, tell me about Flynn

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Finally, a poster who tells it like it is.

Thanks for posting Flynn.