Trump, Republicans, Faux Constitutionalists, Evangelicals, Stedfast Church, and a few other things are on my poop list

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
AOC is a prime example. A deluded leftist with no grasp of how economies actually function, and the unwavering belief that Gubbermint Should Do It F

I think both sides are equally corrupt and to blame for the polarity. How the fuck do we make a more moderate government that works for us?

Burn it to the ground and start over?

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
No, I think what we have would work with some minor changes. Term limits on congresscritters and SCOTUS justices, for example. Going back to Senators being appointed by state legislatures instead of popular elections (the Senate is supposed to represent the States as political entities, not the people). Removing money from federal elections by making them publicly funded. Stuff like that.

The Question

Eternal
291723830_1111434326468969_1203051279075607150_n.jpg

jack

still, they've dropped 29 cents at my pump since that horseshit got extrapolated. It's kinda fun, and i'm a "truck guy" these days.

The Question

Eternal
But if Trump said something like this you would have no problem agreeing with him. Would you?
Classic whataboutism.
And I think I've made it clear -- many, many times, now -- that I'm not a fan of Trump. What I'm a fan of is the King-sized kick in the Establishment's ballbag that Trump represents.

Which is, by the way, the actual reason why all the little lemmings hate the guy. Because you've been conditioned to by the system that wants revenge on him for being on anybody's side other than the system's.

The Question

Eternal
The phrase, "Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure" comes to mind.

jack

I'd still give AOC a pearl necklace any day :bigass:

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-hot-half-nude-photos-24-384x384.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Don't be crazy. I have no desire to save you from anything.
Nor does any fringe kook leftist. But credit where credit is due: at least you don't lie by claiming otherwise.

The Question

Eternal
I'd still give AOC a pearl necklace any day :bigass:

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-hot-half-nude-photos-24-384x384.jpg
Yeah, I'd probably slip a $20 into her g-string if she was working the kind of job she's fit for. But I can't imagine why anybody went and voted for the vacuous cunt.

jack

292128392_2900855436886234_2064092758088342493_n.png

The Question

Eternal
"History will this! History will that!"

It's fucking hilarious that the Left appeals to "history" the way Christers appeal to "the Lord."

It's the same behavior from either side, and it's equally comical and pathetic from either side.

Side note: Leftist kooks don't get to tell the rest of us what our interests are, nor when we are "railing against our own interests." We railed against the kook fringe's interests. Further side note: We didn't "normalize" anything. We approve of and support that which is normal, already.