Trump, Republicans, Faux Constitutionalists, Evangelicals, Stedfast Church, and a few other things are on my poop list

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why ask for a pardon if you were just "being patriotic"?

After all some of you still seem to think the election was actually "stolen"

The Question

Eternal
I'm reminded of George Carlin:

"It's a big fuckin' club... and you ain't in it!"

Who knew there were so many people who are not only just fine and fuckin' dandy with that fact, but who will in fact vehemently defend it in practice.

All the Trump Derangement Syndrome -- no, you don't get to appropriate and redefine TDS; I know that's what your ilk does, but not on my watch, Sonny Jim! -- all that shit is about is the fact that Orange Man "stole" the White House from Queen Felonia McPantsSuit. Until then, the Democrats loved the fucker.

jack

The House panel investigating last year's attack on the Capitol on Tuesday made public a chain of texts showing Riley's attempts to set up a hand-off between the senator and vice president.

"Johnson needs to hand something to VPOTUS please advise," Johnson's aide texted Pence aide, Chris Hodgson, shortly before Congress convened in a joint session to certify the election results.

When Hodgson asked what it was, Riley texted: "Alternate slate of electors for MI and WI because archivist didn't receive them."

"Do not give that to him," Hodgson replied tersely.

The revelation outraged Johnson's Democratic colleagues, who say that his staff may have broken the law by attempting to submit a false set of electors to Pence.

"Absolutely appalling if that took place," said Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.). "I hope the details are fully explored by the press in a way that people get their hands around and understand how significant that is when you start trying to substitute electors from what a state has certified and submitted."

Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), whose state's duly elected electors might have been thrown out if Pence accepted and deployed the contents of the envelope, said trying to overturn the results of a legitimate election would be a violation of law.

"First of all, it's horrifying that they actually had a separate group of electors and thought that was okay. I don't know what happened with Sen. Johnson but he certainly has promoted the ‘Big Lie,'" Stabenow said.

Asked whether an Ethics Committee investigation is warranted, Stabenow said, "It is very serious. We'll leave it to the Ethics Committee."

But she added "it's serious if he in anyway was acknowledging any of this as legitimate."

"Fake electors literally would be an effort to overturn the government," she added.

Johnson said Democrats are already attacking him over the attempted hand-off.

Who is Jeffrey Clark, a key figure in Trump's DOJ pressure campaign

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, who is running in the Senate Democratic primary to challenge Johnson in November, accused the Republican senator of trying to undermine democracy.

"He literally tried to hand Mike Pence fake ballots. Once again, Ron Johnson has proven he's a danger to our country and our fundamental rights. I'm calling for him to resign immediately," Barnes said.

Philip Schulman, a spokesperson for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, said instead of focusing on what's best for Wisconsinites, "Johnson's focus in Washington is working to undermine democracy."

A Marquette Law School Poll of 803 registered Wisconsin voters released on Wednesday showed Barnes leading Johnson 46 percent to 44 percent in a hypothetic matchup.

The same poll showed Johnson trailing Democratic candidate Sarah Godlewski by two points and narrowly beating Democratic candidate Alex Lasry by three points.

Brandon Scholz, a Wisconsin-based Republican strategist, however, predicted the impact of the Jan. 6 committee's revelation will have little impact on the outcome of the Senate race.

"Not many people care," he said of the news coming out of the Jan. 6 committee's hearings. "It really is kind of a D.C. show. Whether or not this has any traction amongst voters here, today I would tell you no."

Scholz said there's "so much content" in the Jan. 6 committee's investigation that "it bounces off people."

He acknowledged that Democratic voters are going to be fired up over the revelation "but they're not going to vote for Ron Johnson anyway."

jack

jack

I'm reminded of George Carlin:

"It's a big fuckin' club... and you ain't in it!"

Who knew there were so many people who are not only just fine and fuckin' dandy with that fact, but who will in fact vehemently defend it in practice.

All the Trump Derangement Syndrome -- no, you don't get to appropriate and redefine TDS; I know that's what your ilk does, but not on my watch, Sonny Jim! -- all that shit is about is the fact that Orange Man "stole" the White House from Queen Felonia McPantsSuit. Until then, the Democrats loved the fucker.

LOL Trump has always been a supreme asshole FAILURE in my eyes. Scared of everything including ramps, flights of stairs and glasses of water even.

He does love him some Pootie Tang, I'll give him that. Russian collusion was real. The insurrection actually happened. Doesn't matter what some of you think.

Here's a thought. Merrick Garland is going to be forced to get off his ass and actually do something, very shortly.

jack

.....and Trump Devotional Syndrome is very real to you "woke" "republicans"

jack

287278065_10230458951563454_5230801249098176585_n.jpg

you can't name a single thing either has done to raise gas prices. It wasn't Keystone XL. That pipeline was under construction, had been for 10 years and was expected to be under construction for another 10 years and wasn't even supposed to bring gas to the US.

And here we have Democrats attempting to bring relief to the American people on gas prices and being blocked by every single republican, and you still want to blame Democrats and vote republican.

Con men dream of marks like you.

jack

289870632_534859371756221_4277883926633999631_n.jpg

jack

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/23/poli...gyqbKWtdqQhKNc_xJ9wSV2FkQX_qSA1ie8XXMm5RzjEE8

Flores won the special election for Texas' 34th Congressional District last week, giving Republicans an additional seat in the House of Representatives. She beat a field of four other candidates -- two Republicans and two Democrats -- in the race to succeed former Democratic Rep. Filemon Vela. Vela vacated his South Texas seat in March to join a law and lobbying firm in Washington. Flores will serve out the remainder of Vela's term and is running for a full term in November.

Before running for office, Flores was a local Republican activist who tweeted under the handle "LaRepublicana86," where she spread false claims about election fraud and immediately began suggesting on January 6, 2021, that the Capitol riot was caused by Antifa and "infiltrators."

In one deleted tweet from January 7, 2021, Flores retweeted a claim that DC police had let crowds go to the Capitol and Antifa was among the crowd. "DC police let them through the gates! This was a set up! Antifa is definitely among this crowd!!!," read the tweet from conservative activist David J. Harris that Flores shared.

In a tweet from January 6, Flores said the Capitol riot "surely was caused by infiltrators." In another tweet that day, Flores posted images suggesting Capitol rioter Jacob Chansley -- more commonly known as the QAnon Shaman -- had also attended an Arizona Black Lives Matter rally. Following the Capitol riot, pro-Trump social media users attempted to falsely claim Chansley was a member of Blacks Live Matter and Antifa. The claim was repeatedly debunked.

In at least four other instances on Twitter, Flores shared a hashtag of the QAnon conspiracy theory in April and May 2020. Media Matters previously reported Flores had used several different QAnon slogans on Facebook and Instagram, including in at least one pro-Trump ad that ran on Facebook. Flores previously told the San Antonio Express-News that she did not believe in QAnon, saying, "I've always been against any of that. I've never been supportive of it."

Flores did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

Followers of the false QAnon conspiracy theory believe there is a "deep state" within the US government that is controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles. According to the theory, the cabal is largely run by Democratic politicians and liberal celebrities who work to traffic children, and Trump was trying to take them down with the help of QAnon "patriots." They believe their work will come to fruition on a day known as the "Storm," when thousands of people will be arrested and face military tribunals and mass executions for their alleged crimes. The date has since passed and since Trump's defeat, the movement has responded to unfilled prophecies in different ways, with some followers adjusting their views and others becoming disillusioned.

Flores followed the false claims of election fraud closely, according to a review of her since-deleted tweets leading up to January 2021. She said that Trump attorney Sidney Powell -- who provided no solid evidence for her claims of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election and currently is embroiled in lawsuits over past comments -- was an "American hero." Flores wrote that "this election is not over" in late November 2020 and claimed on December 1, 2020, that the "liberal media" wasn't covering voter fraud claims in Arizona.

Prior to the January 6 "Stop the Steal" rally in Washington, DC, and subsequent riot at the Capitol, Flores urged Republican members of Congress to object to the election results.

"Congressional Republicans MUST stand with @realDonaldTrump on Wednesday," she wrote in a tweet on January 4, 2021. On January 6, Flores shared a photo of the crowd at the "Stop the Steal" rally, writing, "If we allow the Democrats to steal THIS election, they will steal EVERY election moving forward!" On the 6th, Flores tweeted she was "Praying for @Mike_Pence," prior to the riot.

jack

Why were all those tweets deleted, inquiring minds want to know?

Why did 8 congresspeople ask for pardons after 1/6?

Even more strange, why do 1/3 of the general population believe all this horsehit?

jack

Gas is over $5 a gallon.

Why?

Well, oil companies made $93 BILLION in profits in the first quarter and are spending $88 billion on stock buybacks and dividends to enrich their wealthy stockholders.

You think 93 billion dollars distributed properly would "cool" inflation?

I think so. Your "mileage" may vary

Last edited:

jack

So let me ask you guys: you believe that Trump actually won the election? That votes for him were switched and it was a fix, which made his attempts at overturning said election legitimate?

I know this has been asked to death, but is there any real evidence of this massive fraud, coordinated in all 50 states? Hint: the Republican landslide in the House and the evenly divided Senate says something else.

Please cite proof, not conjecture. Actual proof.

jack

289260939_10227114803391474_3930501032551104746_n.jpg

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
The major thing driving gas (and oil) prices right now is all the sanctions on Russia in response to the invasion of Ukraine, which have taken a fuckload of Russian oil off of the market. Less supply, increasing demand (as the pandemic winds down and people start Doing Stuff again) means prices go up. Add in the usual oil company price gouging, like in the winter when they're always surprised that it gets cold out and demand for heating oil mysteriously increases so they crank the price up, and we have gas at $5 a gallon.
But hey, you go right on believing that Donald Trump is the savior of mankind. It never stops being funny.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Oh, and as usual . . . other party's guy is President, the economy is All Their Fault. Our party's guy is President, well, the President doesn't control the economy. It was the last guy's fault.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

jack

I dont know what the fuck you're looking at, but that's not the national average which today is $4.926 as of opening this morning (AAA)

Nice photoshop 'bro.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Probably California or one of the other liberal paradises, where the taxes are never quite high enough to satisfy that urge.

jack

I made a post about the national average. facts back up my statement. Those numbers are posted every day.

Bullshit like the above pic as "discussion" is just that. Bullshit. I know a gas station in Utah posted they were selling gas at over 9$ a gallon. So fucking what?

jack

289396965_1672854509758032_3439081039536625388_n.jpg